Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
61196 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Default Stop other hosts posting in other hosting threads.

The title says it all.

Reason why I say this is as I read more and more all I see if childish bitching about each host. There like my host is bigger and better than yours, etc.

It's just pathetic. I remember reading a post about how all the fail hosts are run by kids but if you start bitching then you're no better if not worse than the other fail hosts.
    SceneMan Reviewed by SceneMan on . Stop other hosts posting in other hosting threads. The title says it all. Reason why I say this is as I read more and more all I see if childish bitching about each host. There like my host is bigger and better than yours, etc. It's just pathetic. I remember reading a post about how all the fail hosts are run by kids but if you start bitching then you're no better if not worse than the other fail hosts. Rating: 5
    YAY!

2.   Sponsored Links

Website's:
    greatseeder.com
    Agreed. Why they first need to bash other peoples offer and than post their own?

Respected Member
    I also agree. It's childish and pathetic!
    Have fitness or bodybuilding question? Ask Smith!

That's already against the rules. It's just really isn't enforced that much, since the admins are on 24/7. It seems that this happens when no one is online to monitor lol.

Have you noticed something lately out of the ordinary? If so please post or report them so the mods can look at them and give infractions / take better measures.

^ Yeah. Its already against the rule. If I remember well, then Loget had written it in her thread. Just report such shitty ppl

Also it confuses the person who is going to buy the host and this competition among the hosts make them falll in the dark side of running their sites...

I agree for sceneman and appreciate for bringing such a nice topic...
    I am the TharkiBaba >_> Oh well thats my websites name -_-

Website's:
    SceneRLS.org
    Use the (report) the next time you see this happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Sandin0 View Post
    That's already against the rules. It's just really isn't enforced that much, since the admins are on 24/7. It seems that this happens when no one is online to monitor lol.

Have you noticed something lately out of the ordinary? If so please post or report them so the mods can look at them and give infractions / take better measures.
    What rules? We have no official rules page so it's kinda hard to know what the rules are.
    YAY!

Banned
    Yes Sandin0, stop!

Quote Originally Posted by Nick View Post
    Yes Sandin0, stop!
    posts like this are unnecessary.
    If you actually look at my posts there is nothing wrong with any of them.

*reported*

Thread Information