I am currently building a Warez/Stream Forum with extra features, and I am looking for staff members. The site currently needs uploaders & streamers to post on a regular basis, promotions of Mods will be available to the most dedicated. I am also look for advertisers that are capable of spreading the word and advertising the site.

Reminder I am Looking for:
  • Moderators
  • Uploaders & Streamers (Possible promotion to Mods)
  • Advertisers
Extras are:
  • Special Uploader symbol and rank (underneith username)
  • You will gain access to the Uploader's forum, exclusively for the Uploader's team.
  • You will get your own unique email address (limited).
  • Noted and treated with respect as Forum Team member!
  • If you upload enough but don't have access to an FileShare account, the site will supply you with one.
  • Your uploads will be submitted to Katz Downloads & other DDL sites.
  • Receive site points, reps and awards.
  • And more features to come...
Visit at:
Code: 
www.warez-xp.com
WaReZ Reviewed by WaReZ on . Looking for Forum Staff I am currently building a Warez/Stream Forum with extra features, and I am looking for staff members. The site currently needs uploaders & streamers to post on a regular basis, promotions of Mods will be available to the most dedicated. I am also look for advertisers that are capable of spreading the word and advertising the site. Reminder I am Looking for: Moderators Uploaders & Streamers (Possible promotion to Mods) Advertisers Extras are: Rating: 5