Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6710 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Baby Jesus

Default RapidshareSoftware.org [Affiliates Wanted!]

Hey everyone,

A new project of mine, it's an automated bot that adds a good 500+ new posts daily from random sources. Before you say "HELL NO!" because it's yet to have any PR, take a look at this screenshot - On the 2nd day open to the public, already over 140 unique visitors in the first 8 hours of the day. This isn't an opportunity to gain PR, this is an opportunity to gain traffic and grow with the site. I mean c'mon, in 2 days it has over 35 pages of 50 posts per page, that's 1,750 downloads, in TWO DAYS. Google is going to be all over us in a matter of weeks, and when that happens, BOOM - Traffic for your site. We're also looking to make a close affiliation with a forum of some kind, if you have a forum with over 5,000 members and are interested in cross-promoting, send me a PM.
    Baby Jesus Reviewed by Baby Jesus on . RapidshareSoftware.org [Affiliates Wanted!] Hey everyone, A new project of mine, it's an automated bot that adds a good 500+ new posts daily from random sources. Before you say "HELL NO!" because it's yet to have any PR, take a look at this screenshot - On the 2nd day open to the public, already over 140 unique visitors in the first 8 hours of the day. This isn't an opportunity to gain PR, this is an opportunity to gain traffic and grow with the site. I mean c'mon, in 2 days it has over 35 pages of 50 posts per page, that's 1,750 Rating: 5

Sponsored Links

•     
    Respected Developer
    If I had a site I would definately exchange links with you. Your sites gain a lot of traffic and I highly recommend members to exchange links as soon as they can before its gone. Its not Bang who will regret it, its you!

•     
    Website's:
    Plutost.com OffshorePort.net Desi-Mobilez.com PhotoshopDesigner.co.uk TutsBy.me BabesWallpapers.net
    Title : Desi Downloads
    URL : http://www.desidl.net

Title : Desi Mobilez
    URL : http://www.desi-mobilez.com

I have Added your Link On both the Sites
    Plutost.com Asia & Europe Hosting Provider / Offshore Shared/VPS Hosting / Even Better than Gold
    WHMCS License Verify (Catch those scam hosts)
    Tutorials By .Me

•     
    so i just send you my url and site name??? no costs???

•     
    Website's:
    warezraid.com raidpic.com raidnet.org dimthelights.tv rapid8.com hd-bb.org
    hey Baby Jesus when did you start this site?

•     
    Baby Jesus
    LOL warezmagic why would I charge you?

Phatal - bout a week ago.

• Thread Information