Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
61015 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Website's:
    Rapidleech.com FullMaza.com WarezOcean.com MediaFireForum.com

Default I want to get uplink form DSL while using SAT NET

Hello Friends,

I am using SATELLITE NET taking UP-LINK from DIAL-UP. I want to get UP-LINK from DSL, i have tried many times by connecting it to my router but it does not allow net routing.

Is there any software which allow use of SATELLITE NET aka SAT NET with frequent IP and Mac address by blind scanning?

Many of my friends are using it but they are not willing to tell me about it. I hope i will get help from KWWH.

Thanks
    PALOOO
    Palooo 2009 Reviewed by Palooo 2009 on . I want to get uplink form DSL while using SAT NET Hello Friends, I am using SATELLITE NET taking UP-LINK from DIAL-UP. I want to get UP-LINK from DSL, i have tried many times by connecting it to my router but it does not allow net routing. Is there any software which allow use of SATELLITE NET aka SAT NET with frequent IP and Mac address by blind scanning? Many of my friends are using it but they are not willing to tell me about it. I hope i will get help from KWWH. Thanks PALOOO Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

There are dual port routers that can help. I have a friend that uses it and has his dsl and sat net plugged in to it.

Website's:
    Yea i have the router AzTech ADSL2/2+ Ethernet USB Gateway Combo which have an extra 6 port TP-LINK but i need a software which can scan frequency of an IP and also my Mac-Address to allow me to use the net by blind scanning.

Website's:
    Freesymbianspot.com MediaFireForum.com FullMaza.Com WarezOcean.Com wwereleases.com
    yes i think u need a 2 way connection with combo DSL router..

Website's:
    Well, i have tried it with Bridging the connections but its still not working. Guys Plz help.

Thread Information