Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6685 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Alexa rank !! why this?

this is my site picture ... forum is abour 6-7 month old

This is another forum stats ( not mine )
    site is about 2 and half year old

now i want to know in 2nd forum alexa is also showing daily results of ranks like yesterday , 7 day but in 1st forum stat ( my forum ) it is only showing 1 month and 3 months stats ,

is it because my site is not under 100 thousands rank or is this because my site is not too old enough for this or is this any other reason

well im new webmaster so dunno much abt these
    pak Reviewed by pak on . Alexa rank !! why this? this is my site picture ... forum is abour 6-7 month old http://www.besthostingforums.com/images/cdn/besthostingforums.com/2010/04/50632851-1.jpg This is another forum stats ( not mine ) site is about 2 and half year old http://www.besthostingforums.com/images/cdn/besthostingforums.com/2010/04/67974785-1.jpg now i want to know in 2nd forum alexa is also showing daily results of ranks like yesterday , 7 day but in 1st forum stat ( my forum ) it is only showing 1 month and 3 months Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Website's:
    SceneRLS.org
    Alexa's full of shit.

Website's:
    digitalbattlefield.net imgnow.co
    I think it's because you are not under 100k, not sure but that's what I think.

Also like 4tw said, Alexa is retarded use Google Analytics or at least AWStats

well its shit or not , but it tells ur the accurate rank of ur web in the world , or do u know any other website which tells us the rank of website

Website's:
    Google.com
    yes u must be under the 100 k traffic rank

check here as well, was asking the same question 1 month ago, now my site has all the info :

http://www.alexa.com/siteinfo/feedurbrain.com

OH GOD!!!!!
    Website's:
    HotNewHipHop.com
    Quote Originally Posted by pak View Post
    well its shit or not , but it tells ur the accurate rank of ur web in the world , or do u know any other website which tells us the rank of website
    LOL at "the accurate of your web in the world"

the only traffic they count is people who are using their toolbar, so if 20 people visit your website and they do not have the alexa toolbar then alexa doesnt count those hits, if i visit your site now and i have the toolbar then my hit will count, thats how they work!

Website's:
    dhi-forumerz.com watchanimes.org c0ver.me
    Yes Bxflow is right

if bxflow is right then 2 words for it , alexa sucks

is their any other rank site ?

Respected Developer
    Website's:
    wrzc.org
    Their's isn't really any website that gives accurate statistics for a website. Alexa gets it's data from people who have the alexa toolbar added. As most webmasters, warez users, designers, coders etc have it added it usually means the sites they visit rank higher than they should compared to sites when the users wouldn't be as technology friendly. eg a gardening site visitors wouldn't generally have the alexa toolbar installed so they generally preform worse than they should compared to say KWWHunction as lots of members here have the alexa toolbar.

This is the reason why alexa isn't accurate along with the fact that's it's possible to fake the stats by using various tools and therefore "sucks balls".

Their are other sites who try to estimate traffic like Quantcast and Compete.com but these are also inaccurate for similar reasons to alexa.
    Tutorial How to SEO your Warez Site a guide to help you increase your organic traffic

Huge list of Warez Sites and free Multiposter Templates

Website's:
    wrzscene.info watchfreetvseriesonline.com
    i agree with the above post....there is not exact method to find out the ranking of your site but you can however check for backlinks on vairous sites and they matter as well

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information