Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6757 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

OH GOD!!!!!
    Website's:
    HotNewHipHop.com

Default New Post Text next to forum categories

Hello on warezlobby they use this as a notification when there is a new post, some other sites use the same but use images instead of plain text, i was wondering how this is done? i just want the Plain text to say NEW POST when theres a new post in a category.

Show me some noobs steps

bxflow Reviewed by bxflow on . New Post Text next to forum categories Hello on warezlobby they use this as a notification when there is a new post, some other sites use the same but use images instead of plain text, i was wondering how this is done? i just want the Plain text to say NEW POST when theres a new post in a category. Show me some noobs steps :| http://www.besthostingforums.com/images/cdn/besthostingforums.com/2010/04/23k8a40-1.jpg Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

I already answer your post on other thread..

hope you can edit it with yourself..

Share Hosting: He will suspend you with High Resource uses reason, and he said you must move to SDH..
    SDH: He will suspend you with un-closed MySQL access reason and your invoice will come faster than normal invoice date.. :)

If you want to add that notification after (xx viewing), add that source code after this:
    Code: 
    <if condition="$show['browsers']"><span class="smallfont">(<phrase 1="$forum[browsers]">$vbphrase[x_viewing]</phrase>)</span></if>
    If you want to add that notification after forum title, add that source code after this:
    Code: 
    <a href="forumdisplay.php?$session[sessionurl]f=$forum[forumid]"><strong>$forum[title]</strong></a>
    and if you want only text notification.. just change the img code to any text..

EDIT:
    I implement more simple code with IF statement..
    check this screenshot..

the code is:
    Code: 
    <if condition="$forum[statusicon] == 'new'"><span class="smallfont"> - New Post!</span></if>

Share Hosting: He will suspend you with High Resource uses reason, and he said you must move to SDH..
    SDH: He will suspend you with un-closed MySQL access reason and your invoice will come faster than normal invoice date.. :)

OH GOD!!!!!
    Website's:
    HotNewHipHop.com
    Thank you MISTERT that code definetly worked! since im happy ill give you $1

OMFG YES 1 DOLLAR!!!!!!! just pm me your paypal email if you want lol!

No, Thanks mate..

I just wanna help you..
    and I hope you can trust me.. it's better than money.. lol..

*it's really sad hearing someone didn't trust me*

OH GOD!!!!!
    Website's:
    HotNewHipHop.com
    Sorry for the late reply, Mr T. but thank you very much and the person who said not to trust you was in the chatbox when we were talking he said something like dont trust mr t he will download the database or something like that im not sure if you saw, and i forgot his name it was in the chatbox since i havent been around for long i dont know good whos who and etc.

thank you

no problem mate..
    I never download any database back up from any site..
    except from my site..

Thread Information