Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6790 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default bad movie releases

hi guys

is it me or am i seeing alot of new releases nuked for some reason or another and alot of fake dvd rips being done aswell......

may just be paranoid but every download i see its nuked for bad audio or pixelated or croped........
    priviet02 Reviewed by priviet02 on . bad movie releases hi guys is it me or am i seeing alot of new releases nuked for some reason or another and alot of fake dvd rips being done aswell...... may just be paranoid but every download i see its nuked for bad audio or pixelated or croped........ Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Website's:
    TvLog.me
    name some..??

[Best Selling RDP Providers]
    BuyWindowsVPS.Com
    1Gbit USA/EU Unmetered | Prices Starting From $29.95 | Official Thread

Website's:
    ithangout.ro
    Fake dvdrips come from desperate new sites trying to get more members/visitors. Having a release group is quite a big thing .. so why not come up with a release (even fake) and amaze the world

Real release groups don't release fake stuff, but nukes always happen, but usually for lame reasons, like no ivtc, sound missing for 1 second and that stuff

well daybreakers was one.....people said it was blu ray when it had english line audio over it so was really like a r5.......

avatar ive seen like 4 releases now 2 were nuked and like 2 were a prety bad quality screener

edge of darkness was another ....had really bad audio like cam audio

a christmas carol was one but then a good release came out......

sherlock holmes was another had like 3 nuked releases then finally a good one

i mean i do appreciate the work they do but just sometimes i think care needs to be taken when ripping or someone isnt using decent software

It's really a testament to the community that we've got people among us who thoroughly check for the validity and quality of movie releases. I frankly don't have time to do anything other than download and preview the movies I post and make proper screenshots.

Website's:
    acehd.net
    Bad quality releases are often a result of groups racing the release and not checking the quality before uploading.

That's what PROPER/Repack's are for

Some people (like me) are only interested in high quality, and some are just interested in watching a release asap no matter how bad it looks. To each its own i guess. As long as people are downloading them en masse this will continue.

Website's:
    crackingforum.com linkparadox.com crackz.me
    I've actually never had this problem. I download from threads only with good replies.

well i mean im only complaining because i only wanna download dvd rips or bdrips otherwise i cant enjoy a movie then ....

ur right profit i would usually aswell but i look on the warez forums and theres tonnes of good comments.....but then i look on the release sites like scenereleases.info and i see is bad comments and nuked information

Website's:
    wrzc.eu watchfreemoviez.eu
    I've removed & Banned so many persons posting fake movies.. Its getting really annoying.

Respect: SMLMATS, M-R-T, Elio, exel, SLiM, UltimA, Hx, Rick

MechoDDL - All Your Needs

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information