DDL's & Forums.

Try and submit all your links to DDL sites that require no rules on URL's. Also get a list of the top 10-20 warez forums, register 2-3 names and post your downloads on all names you registered! Most forums never check for duplicate accounts or threads! On BayW, WarezForum, WarezLobby, etc.. I post the same links on 2-3 different accounts and I get more points from just posting with 1 account. I wait 10 minutes in between each name before posting it again!

Has always worked for me and when I did this I was able to Generate 1-2 accounts a week (WITH EASE, could of got more doing this on more forums).

PS: This took me extacly 16 minutes to type on Rumor 2.

I thought I would share my tip.
Profit Reviewed by Profit on . A tip for getting more points! DDL's & Forums. Try and submit all your links to DDL sites that require no rules on URL's. Also get a list of the top 10-20 warez forums, register 2-3 names and post your downloads on all names you registered! Most forums never check for duplicate accounts or threads! On BayW, WarezForum, WarezLobby, etc.. I post the same links on 2-3 different accounts and I get more points from just posting with 1 account. I wait 10 minutes in between each name before posting it again! Has always Rating: 5