Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6834 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

WTF

Website's:
    StreamBit.net BBQKittens.com

Default WTF

little brother just caught me whacking off
    so i got up this morning, had a raging woody like usual. (usually they are a problem for me not just when i get up but all through out the school morning). so i figured god damn im hard now why not just jerk it lol.

so i stood up from my bed. took all my cloths off so i was totally naked lol, grabbed my dick as hard as i could, and whacked off as fast as i could. it took me like 20 seconds to nut lol. i busted all over a bunch of my dirty laundry and i figured **** it ill just clean that **** up later lmao. (it was mostly a bunch of wife beaters and the shorts i **** in at senior lunch).

so i turned around, penis still erect, still totally nude, and i see my brother (hes 9) standing behind me holding our big fluffy cat. there is still ****ing cum dripping off my dick. and he saw everything. I have no idea how long he was in there watching me. what the FUUUCCCCCKKKKKKKK.

he drops the cat and it runs off into the hall. his jaw drops open and he slowly backs out of the room and into the hall, still staring at me. when he gets into the hall he turns around and runs, i didnt see him the rest of the morning.

I had to ****ing go get him after school today, most ****ing awkward car ride ever. ****.
    S?nic Reviewed by S?nic on . WTF little brother just caught me whacking off so i got up this morning, had a raging woody like usual. (usually they are a problem for me not just when i get up but all through out the school morning). so i figured god damn im hard now why not just jerk it lol. so i stood up from my bed. took all my cloths off so i was totally naked lol, grabbed my dick as hard as i could, and whacked off as fast as i could. it took me like 20 seconds to nut lol. i busted all over a bunch of my dirty laundry Rating: 5
    Removed by Staff

2.   Sponsored Links

Banned
    That has to be the most graphic thing I have ever read on this forum.
    but fucking hilarious, that sucks for you

Website's:
    csoffensive.com
    hahahahhah
    ROFL

Website's:
    FlowForums.com
    WTF?????????????????????????

Website's:
    digitalbattlefield.net imgnow.co
    ?Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?

Website's:
    mybud.net
    lmfaoyour bad luckly. dude find a girl and stop whacking off

Website's:
    zakuza.za
    That stories is going to come back and haunt you by your little brother.

I'm guessing he will use it for black male. I meant blackmail (Keeping it there for the lulz.)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by zakuza View Post
    black male.
    Good english bro.

Website's:
    greatseeder.com

Website's:
    zakuza.za
    Quote Originally Posted by chrishdman87 View Post
    Good english bro.
    Why thankchuuuuuuu.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast