Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6851 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Banned
    Website's:
    sbanime.com
    real life sux for me coz i im too nerd to talk to a girl...not got may friends...and all the friends i got are not nerds nor pc users i mean they can b on pc 15 minutes per day ....and THE BEST LOL is THAT MANY OF THEM TAKE COMPUTER AS A SUBJECT AND I DONT AND THE BESTEST IS THEYHAVE 1% COMPUTER KNOWLEDGE THAN I HAVE...

I think im too nerd ...i need help to get a better real life

mmm mmm!
    Quote Originally Posted by SaBteCh View Post
    real life sux for me coz i im too nerd to talk to a girl...not got may friends...and all the friends i got are not nerds nor pc users i mean they can b on pc 15 minutes per day ....and THE BEST LOL is THAT MANY OF THEM TAKE COMPUTER AS A SUBJECT AND I DONT AND THE BESTEST IS THEYHAVE 1% COMPUTER KNOWLEDGE THAN I HAVE...

I think im too nerd ...i need help to get a better real life
    Girls like compliments. They like that boys (and girls) see them, so to say nice things to them is good. Think for example of pretty eyes, nice jacket, cool shoes, cool hair, you are so wonderful when you laugh, good school, great laugh, nice pants, sweater at your eyes, sweater that fits well with just her. You can find on a lot more to say to a girl, other compliments.
    HATERS GONNA probably bring up some valid points considering I am an ignorant little twat so far up my own ass that i blame my problems on everyone and if you criticize me you're automatically wrong.

Just don't talk about computers when around friends or shit. Even if you absolutely love it or whatever, it makes you look geek, so people generally don't want to get involved with you. Try smokin weed, that helps getting to know people.

mmm mmm!
    Don't smoke week, you'll just get /fail friends imo
    HATERS GONNA probably bring up some valid points considering I am an ignorant little twat so far up my own ass that i blame my problems on everyone and if you criticize me you're automatically wrong.

5.   Sponsored Links

Banned
    Website's:
    hd-eroticpictures.com
    play russian roulete

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread Information