Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6780 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Does Datalife increase server loads?

as i know.. a wordpress site with 50k posts makes a server high load with something like 30k visits, does a Datalife site makes the server high load with the same visits and posts?

i got a good server so its not about the server, its about the mysql usage.
    Tinieblax Reviewed by Tinieblax on . Does Datalife increase server loads? as i know.. a wordpress site with 50k posts makes a server high load with something like 30k visits, does a Datalife site makes the server high load with the same visits and posts? i got a good server so its not about the server, its about the mysql usage. Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

OH GOD!!!!!
    Website's:
    HotNewHipHop.com
    "Another key feature of DataLife Engine - is a low load on system resources. Even with a very large audience of the site did not load the server will be minimal and you will not experience any problems with the mapping information."

No Data Life Engine doesn't uses hell lot off server resource.
    Its minimal and is reliable if you are on a VPS but a shared hosting might sue you with 30 k visits.
    I am the TharkiBaba >_> Oh well thats my websites name -_-

ok, can someone actually with a large datalife site confirm this?

OH GOD!!!!!
    Website's:
    HotNewHipHop.com
    Dude it doesnt consume alot of resource but if you get alot of traffic you shouldnt be on shared anyways

its not about Shared hosting, i got my own servers.

Server Load 5.91 (16 cpus)

Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU E5520 @ 2.27GHz

but i need to know if its better or not than wordpress, maybe freshwap owner can tell me, or any other?

Data Life is much more better then WP! DLE consume less of resource then WP and its better for warez sites ;D ...
    => Selling ==> Top Level Domains ==>FileHosting.pro and CyberLocker.pro

Banned
    Website's:
    KWWHunction.com
    @ Tinieblax

Thats pretty dam high of a load for a 16 cpu

dle is betrer than wp for server but wp's seo rocks.

Respected Developer
    Website's:
    wrzc.org
    For these type of script's it all depends on how their customized. With basic and default settings you'll have no problems with either until you get to the size of Katz or WBB. It's when you start adding plugins and customizing it that your load increases. That load is very high. Try disabling some plugins and see what that does.

If your really worried hire a very good coder to optimize your script. You'll want someone who will know what mysql requests can be cached and for how long and have an idea of what loads they have individually. WP does silly stuff like check if it's already installed on every page load. Their's loads of stuff that can be optimized.

eg Katz has (from what I can see) a great cache system. You can only ever see the first 100 pages and older ones are redirected. eg go to page 100 and 101. Their all cached every 25 minutes. A blog should be the same. Your content doesn't update every second like a forum and a lot of it can be cached. WBB does stuff like update the search every two hours I think as well as lots of other stuff.

As I said hire a good coder (not me, sorry too busy) and you should be able to run a blog that size on shared hosting pretty easily if it's done right.
    Tutorial How to SEO your Warez Site a guide to help you increase your organic traffic

Huge list of Warez Sites and free Multiposter Templates

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information