Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
61319 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 17 12311 ... LastLast

Thumbs up [Launched] Mangoshare.com Upto 20$/1000 Downloads, All Countries , Payout Everyday

SUMMER BLAST

Hello Everybody,

My friend and trusted Webmaster,has opened http://mangoshare.com/ is Properly Launched so Join now To start Earning money.

You can earn upto 20$/1000 Downloads, and in start he will be paying on daily basis and as low as 1$ for the minimum payment. you can request payout via Paypal, Moneybookers , Alterpay & Banktransfer(only PK). See the Multi Tier Table Below.

Tier 1 = United Kingdom,United States,Australia, Austria, Canada, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Panama, Poland, Portugal, Russia, Sweden and Switzerland

Tier 2 = Belgium, Brazil,Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia,Kuwait, Lithuania, Mexico,Qatar, Romania, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, Slovakia, South Africa, Spain,Turkey, Ukraine And United Arab Emirates

Tier 3 = All Others

Few Important Notes :-

1. Your points will not be deleted no matter what, Except one thing which is Fraud. So just avoid Fraud and spamming and your points will not be deleted.

2. Points got online only once the download is complete. will not be counted just to view, or generating link or by starting download. Download must be completed to earn the point.

Also add me in Gtalk : [email protected] to chat with him online for the payout or any other questions.

So..Rock on..Guys..

Ill Post My Screenshots of Payment details...Very Soon..
    nexuslivezz Reviewed by nexuslivezz on . [Launched] Mangoshare.com Upto 20$/1000 Downloads, All Countries , Payout Everyday SUMMER BLAST Hello Everybody, My friend and trusted Webmaster,has opened http://mangoshare.com/ is Properly Launched so Join now To start Earning money. You can earn upto 20$/1000 Downloads, and in start he will be paying on daily basis and as low as 1$ for the minimum payment. you can request payout via Paypal, Moneybookers , Alterpay & Banktransfer(only PK). See the Multi Tier Table Below. http://mangoshare.com/images/pay.gif Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Hey nice site dude. I will surely join right away and may be start uploading

MangoShare? lol Funny domain.

Nice site btw. Good luck.

mmm mmm!
    Good luck with your site mate.
    HATERS GONNA probably bring up some valid points considering I am an ignorant little twat so far up my own ass that i blame my problems on everyone and if you criticize me you're automatically wrong.

Good one!

Tier 1 = United Kingdom,United States,Australia, Austria, Canada, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Panama, Poland, Portugal, Russia, Sweden and Switzerland

Tier 2 = Belgium, Brazil,Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia,Kuwait, Lithuania, Mexico,Qatar, Romania, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, Slovakia, South Africa, Spain,Turkey, Ukraine And United Arab Emirates

Tier 3 = All Others
    Couldn't find India anywhere, same as HF bro.
    Try adding Indian territory downloads too.
    I am the TharkiBaba >_> Oh well thats my websites name -_-

Website's:
    WarezX.info
    Great design.
    btw correct this

http://mangoshare.com/news.html

I am Happy to announce that Mangoshare.com is fully launched, and you now now join the affiliate problem to earn Money by just uploading the files.

Website's:
    google.co.uk
    You really need to sort out the spelling on your site mate.

Website's:
    Rapidimg.org
    nice domain name.

registered bro, and looking forward to upload via your site

Respected Developer
    Website's:
    wrzc.org
    holy crap. Your only allowed download 250 MB IN 1 DAY as a free user. That's really shit. Ya the prices are good for uploaders but as the download limit is so small it's going to be almost impossible for uploaders to make any money even if the prices are good.
    If an uploader uploads a movie with 200mb links the down loader can only download one part for free. He'll be pissed off and just download it from Rapidshare or Hotfile links.

Also while your claiming you can earn up to $20 for 1000 downloads this depends on the uploaded files being larger than 500 MB but these files are impossible to download as a free user as their only allowed up to 250 MB. That means your relying completely on Premium Users to download the files and as your a new and small company I'm sure these premium users are few and very rare. Along with them having to be in Teir 1 it makes this payout rate practically impossible to achieve.

I wish you the best of luck but I really don't like your business plan. It's not really useful for Uploaders or Downloaders and is just designed to make you as much money as quickly as possible.

And who's this friend that's a Respected Webmaster? Why didn't he just make the post if he owns it?

EDIT: my reply going against everyone else's comments seams to have caused interest