Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6754 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Website's:
    InstantRDP.com

Default Need tips on getting initial traffic from DDL Owners

As you might know that from many many days I was interested in starting a DDL site. I now got a domain for it - warez-core.com

People will submit to it but without even a link back on their site.

Now, before finally setting up a DDL site on it, I want to know from where I will get my initial traffic for it ?
    ________
    Magic flight launch box
    pankaj Reviewed by pankaj on . Need tips on getting initial traffic from DDL Owners As you might know that from many many days I was interested in starting a DDL site. I now got a domain for it - warez-core.com People will submit to it but without even a link back on their site. Now, before finally setting up a DDL site on it, I want to know from where I will get my initial traffic for it ? ________ Magic flight launch box Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

OH GOD!!!!!
    Website's:
    HotNewHipHop.com
    besthostingforums.com?

having no backlink doesn thelp much

You can buy ads, at KWWHunction or also try and get link exchanges.

Website's:
    InstantRDP.com
    I don't want paid ways. DDL won't bring back me any money as I am not investing in it. So, I won't invest because I won't get any return. lol
    ________
    Tz engine

Banned
    Website's:
    FusionWarez.info SmokeHost.net Leechers.co
    Get DDL site big then sell adspots.

@ CyberJet he's asking HOW to get traffic..

@pankaj, there isn't really a good way to get "free" traffic, else there would be more ddl sites then there are already. Make sure the site's good (seo'd etc) buy several backlinks, and in the end it pays off (ddl sites make good money!)

Website's:
    InstantRDP.com
    Thanks everyone, but waiting for few replies from existing DDL owners too because they must have had experience.
    ________
    FERRARI 166 INTER HISTORY

There isn't really any other way dude.. what you think ddl site owners have some kind of "secret" that immediately gets them free huge traffic? It's just the same as a regular site.. and, why wouldn't ddl site owners open 1000 ddl sites then..

Website's:
    InstantRDP.com
    Coon - I think getting few link backs here and there won't get me good traffic. The real thing I think is SEO, which you already point out.

Don't know why but still need to get others experience.
    ________
    YAMAHA SY77 HISTORY

The linkbacks won't get you so much traffic, but from your ddl site you can link to some link exchanges (undernation, oemtop, ddlspot), after you bought the linkback. Say you come on ddlspot's list, you get a few 100 extra uniques. Then you add a undernation link too, and you get listed there too (cause ddlspot sends you traffic already), and you get even more uniques. Go further using this method, and patiently wait until you get some google traffic , while in the mean time your site grows for free, cause you get more traffic so more people linkback.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information