Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
61185 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Website's:
    zakuza.za

Default Game trading accounts.

Is there a site out there anyone knows that is huge in trading/selling gaming accounts. Because i got a shitload of gaming accounts with high level/items characters to sell or trade.

Cheers.

Found one, http://www.egamingsupply.com Seems pretty decent.

Anyone else got one?
    zakuza Reviewed by zakuza on . Game trading accounts. Is there a site out there anyone knows that is huge in trading/selling gaming accounts. Because i got a shitload of gaming accounts with high level/items characters to sell or trade. Cheers. Found one, http://www.egamingsupply.com Seems pretty decent. Anyone else got one? Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

mmm mmm!
    What accounts are you trying to sell?

Steam accounts?
    HATERS GONNA probably bring up some valid points considering I am an ignorant little twat so far up my own ass that i blame my problems on everyone and if you criticize me you're automatically wrong.

Website's:
    zakuza.za
    I have steam accounts, but there not for sale atm. Mostly mmorpg's accounts.

Most of shops that sell accounts online, also buy them - if you got WoW account then look for wow store and contact them if they want to buy them, if you get runescape account then look for runescape shop, and so on...

Banned
    Website's:
    smartpro.org
    Quote Originally Posted by zakuza View Post
    I have steam accounts, but there not for sale atm. Mostly mmorpg's accounts.
    Aaah, so that's what your doing when you are not on WarezScene. Playing stupid games. hmm.

Website's:
    zakuza.za
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivan View Post
    Most of shops that sell accounts online, also buy them - if you got WoW account then look for wow store and contact them if they want to buy them, if you get runescape account then look for runescape shop, and so on...
    I've tried that before, and it does work now and then. These days there looking for pretty hardcore accounts to buy. There over at buying low level accounts with decent stuff. Times have changed in the gaming world

Thread Information