Hi.
I am a new uploader that want to make some money from uploading and sharing a file via katz. (yes I have own my blog site.)

but, when i enter into uploader world. The thing does not easy as I see from the advertisement.

from advertisement. I think we can earn money around $20 per day. but when I really do and test it for a while...

It's very hard to reach $20 or even $10 dollar per day. but everyone in this site say that their can make a lot of money from sharing a file.

how can you do it? Can you share some tip for new uploader as me.

Thanks
saxford Reviewed by saxford on . Can someone share a tip for new uploader ? Hi. I am a new uploader that want to make some money from uploading and sharing a file via katz. (yes I have own my blog site.) but, when i enter into uploader world. The thing does not easy as I see from the advertisement. from advertisement. I think we can earn money around $20 per day. but when I really do and test it for a while... It's very hard to reach $20 or even $10 dollar per day. but everyone in this site say that their can make a lot of money from sharing a file. how Rating: 5