Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6839 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Website's:
    UnderHost.us UHTLD.com PurpleKid.ca UHVPS.com UnderHost.tel Forums.WeHostYourDreams.com

Default UnderHost .:. December Coupon - VPS - 60% OFF + FREE CPanel/WHM

All of our servers feature Quad Intel Xeon processors with ECC Registered RAM and 300MB/s hot swap SATA II drives with a hardware RAID controller configured for RAID-10 for superior performance and fault tolerance. Our exact hardware configuration changes every 3-8 months to keep current with technology and the market.

Currently monthly special 60% off on all usa vps (first month)

Promotional Code: UnderPurple

UnderVPS Light

Dedicated RAM:

589MB DDR Ram

Max CPU:

5.2 GHz

Disk Space:

26 GB HDD

Bandwidth: 500GB Month

UnderVPS Host

Dedicated RAM:

1178MB DDR Ram

Max CPU:

7.8 GHz

Disk Space:

52 GB HDD

Bandwidth: 1000GB Month

UnderVPS Pride

Dedicated RAM:

2355MB DDR Ram

Max CPU:

10.4 GHz

Disk Space:

104 GB HDD

Bandwidth: 1000GB Month

MORE DETAILS HERE

We offers also Asia Pacific VPS

In the fast-paced and ever-changing world of hosting you never know what's around the corner. The Internet won't wait for you to upgrade, and you shouldn't have to either. Give your business or project what it deserves - 100% Instant Scalability. Take your hosting to the next level.
    xmsax Reviewed by xmsax on . UnderHost .:. December Coupon - VPS - 60% OFF + FREE CPanel/WHM http://underhost.us/pub72890.gif All of our servers feature Quad Intel Xeon processors with ECC Registered RAM and 300MB/s hot swap SATA II drives with a hardware RAID controller configured for RAID-10 for superior performance and fault tolerance. Our exact hardware configuration changes every 3-8 months to keep current with technology and the market. Currently monthly special 60% off on all usa vps (first month) Promotional Code: UnderPurple Rating: 5
    ********? UnderHost ? Providing Affordable and Quality USA Hosting & Offshore Hosting
    ********? 24/7 Fast Support / 99.9% Uptime Guarantee
    ********? UHVPS ? Virtual Private Servers & Premium Offshore VPS
    ********? Hong Kong - Singapore - USA - Canada - Netherlands - United Kingdom - Germany - Malaysia ?

2.   Sponsored Links

Respected Developer
    Hello.

I have a offshore VPS with these guys they are awesome, no downtimes yet. Thanks for the great services

Website's:
    warezxtc.com
    Are the discounts recurring?

Website's:
    UnderHost.us UHTLD.com PurpleKid.ca UHVPS.com UnderHost.tel Forums.WeHostYourDreams.com
    this coupon are only for the first month.
    ********? UnderHost ? Providing Affordable and Quality USA Hosting & Offshore Hosting
    ********? Hong Kong - Singapore - USA - Canada - Netherlands - United Kingdom - Germany - Malaysia ?

i dont have a vps but i have shared hosting with these guys and i have had no downtime on there part great host

The Promotional Code: UnderPurple isn't working I am interested in a vps server.

Sites down.
    I started off with nothing, and I still have most of it left!!

Website's:
    Plutost.com OffshorePort.net Desi-Mobilez.com PhotoshopDesigner.co.uk TutsBy.me BabesWallpapers.net
    Yes down for me too
    Plutost.com Asia & Europe Hosting Provider / Offshore Shared/VPS Hosting / Even Better than Gold
    WHMCS License Verify (Catch those scam hosts)
    Tutorials By .Me

http://wehostyourdreams.com/ try that if u wanna buy from them...... i think they have a main site on virtually all of there servers

Website's:
    We are moving your main site to a new NOC.
    This is why we got a downtime, last weeks.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information