My question may be incorrect in English language, but what I meant to say is, I want to add some security to my PDF files.
I remember, few days ago, I got some PDF file and it had certificate along with it. I had to install that certificate in order to view that PDF. So that, only one copy will get installed on that computer and I can't copy it too. Even if I copy to some other computer, I get some error that certificate is not valid. That's a good security.
How to do that with our normal files? Is there any way or software to do that?
z3r04cc355 Reviewed by z3r04cc355 on . How to combine digital certificates with PDF or any other files? My question may be incorrect in English language, but what I meant to say is, I want to add some security to my PDF files. I remember, few days ago, I got some PDF file and it had certificate along with it. I had to install that certificate in order to view that PDF. So that, only one copy will get installed on that computer and I can't copy it too. Even if I copy to some other computer, I get some error that certificate is not valid. That's a good security. How to do that with our normal Rating: 5