Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
61386 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Website's:
    InstantRDP.com

Default Need some fixing in vB DDL submitter

Here's the link to download that.
    http://www.besthostingforums.com/sho...2&postcount=53

Sometimes, when I don't submit to a DDL after I select few threads for submissions, it remains selected. And I can't select fresh set of threads without submitting the current threads.

I need a CLEAR button in that which will remove all the selected threads from the form and make that in default state as if we are using it for first time.
    Remember, I need CLEAR button, not RESET button.
    ________
    Pro Audio
    pankaj Reviewed by pankaj on . Need some fixing in vB DDL submitter Here's the link to download that. http://www.besthostingforums.com/showpost.php?p=193682&postcount=53 Sometimes, when I don't submit to a DDL after I select few threads for submissions, it remains selected. And I can't select fresh set of threads without submitting the current threads. I need a CLEAR button in that which will remove all the selected threads from the form and make that in default state as if we are using it for first time. Remember, I need CLEAR button, not RESET button. Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

It's a good thing I think, you can directly prefix your submitted threads just after submission. That's isn't good?

As the threads remain selected, you'll not have to find out which threads has just been recently submitted.

Website's:
    InstantRDP.com
    You didn't understand me. The topics remain selected even inside the submissions form with TOPIC NAME and URL.

I want CLEAR button for that. If still you didn't get me, may I provide a screenshot ?

If will be good if you PM me with your IM, so I can explain it in a better way.
    ________
    LOVE STORIES FORUMS

Thread Information