Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6774 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Can we withdraw funds from limited PP to a bank account used on another PP account?

The title is self-explanatory.

I am need of some money and one of my limited accounts has some funds. I currently have a Paypal on dad's name as two of my accounts have become liimited. Can I withdraw funds from this limited account to my dad's bank account? the bank account is already added on dad's PP account.

What can be done atm??

Thanks
    Amz
    Amz Reviewed by Amz on . Can we withdraw funds from limited PP to a bank account used on another PP account? The title is self-explanatory. I am need of some money and one of my limited accounts has some funds. I currently have a Paypal on dad's name as two of my accounts have become liimited. Can I withdraw funds from this limited account to my dad's bank account? the bank account is already added on dad's PP account. What can be done atm?? Thanks Amz Rating: 5
    A life spent making mistakes is not only more honorable, but more useful than a life spent doing nothing. ? George Bernard Shaw
    ?
    Designer. Check my designs here.

2.   Sponsored Links

Nah,forget the money brah

I don't think so

mmm mmm!
    What they already said
    HATERS GONNA probably bring up some valid points considering I am an ignorant little twat so far up my own ass that i blame my problems on everyone and if you criticize me you're automatically wrong.

Website's:
    Rapidimg.org
    Nope, you can't. Until you don't have the bank a/c with the user name that you got with that limited paypal a/c.

I didn't try. Btw why are you all giving negative replies? I can always transfer the money to another of dad's account. Btw this account has passed more than 180 days since limitation so it's eligible for withdrawal.
    A life spent making mistakes is not only more honorable, but more useful than a life spent doing nothing. ? George Bernard Shaw
    ?

The problem's not with the name. They require only surname to be the same, name can be different. The only question here is whether they would allow withdrawing to a bank account which is already attached to another PP account.
    ?

nope u cant do
    Signature against the rules, removed. ~ Jason.

You sure? tried it?
    ?

You cant touch the money unless the limitation is removed imo.. You need to complete the steps..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information