Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6798 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Post Publish your name in Research Paper...

Hi:

Dear KWWHunction members...I hope you will be fine and doing good. I am a new here and known about this forum through word of mouth....

Well.....As I told you in the introductory forum that I am a student of M-Phil and do specialization in Human Resource Management...as you know, MS is a game of Research work and you are asking for Research Papers regarding your field...therefore...I wrote a Research Paper....Also I applied in a journal to get it published..I got two review of Results from There. Finally my paper has been accepted and now its a time to give them money and they will publish the paper in International Journal.....

The purpose of this information is that...Currently I have no Money to pay as publication fee.....So I come up with great opportunity that Any student who want to be a part of this paper and have 200$ (Publication fee)....contact me....

Plz do ask If you have any Query, and please don't waste my time if you are not interested.

I have capacity of one student of MS / PHD
    I will disclose all the needed information to Person, who considered my self final......

Rizwan Saleem
    MS-Scholar
    Pakistan
    Rizwan Saleem Reviewed by Rizwan Saleem on . Publish your name in Research Paper... Hi: Dear KWWHunction members...I hope you will be fine and doing good. I am a new here and known about this forum through word of mouth.... Well.....As I told you in the introductory forum that I am a student of M-Phil and do specialization in Human Resource Management...as you know, MS is a game of Research work and you are asking for Research Papers regarding your field...therefore...I wrote a Research Paper....Also I applied in a journal to get it published..I got two review of Results Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Website's:
    HireYourPersonalDesigner.com
    Bro you are looking at the wrong place,this is a webmaster's place

mmm mmm!
    No thanks
    HATERS GONNA probably bring up some valid points considering I am an ignorant little twat so far up my own ass that i blame my problems on everyone and if you criticize me you're automatically wrong.

Respected Member
    You could of just said "hey i want $200 LOL".

Anyway, this thread is not suitable for KWWH.
    "Maybe this world is another planet's Hell"

Thread Information