Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6753 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default FidaHost.com - Cheap proffesional Onshore and Offshore hosting,Virtual Servers

Looking for cheap, reliable, and professional web services? Look no further...
    FidaHost specialized in offering professional web services.
    At FidaHost your satisfaction is our priority, you are assured of superfast and professional services with the latest technology,we guarantee 99.9% uptime and reliable services beacuse reliability is the key to success on the internet.
    Our web hosting network is based on the fast and reliable Linux and Unix operating systems.
    FidaHost reliability is guaranteed due in part to our unique load balancing technology and super fast backbone connections. With load balancing, your site is available from multiple servers.
    We guarantee that you will always get reliable hosting,professional services, competent support, and professional service - or you will get your money back.

• Get 20%OFF at FidaHost use coupon FIFAWorldCup2010. Limited time offer. Enjoy

http://www.fidahost.com
    isa Reviewed by isa on . FidaHost.com - Cheap proffesional Onshore and Offshore hosting,Virtual Servers Looking for cheap, reliable, and professional web services? Look no further... FidaHost specialized in offering professional web services. At FidaHost your satisfaction is our priority, you are assured of superfast and professional services with the latest Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Respected Member
    hmmm...cheap. See my signature. Look over spelling and grammar also.

I'm not sure if it is mentioned in the sites listed, but (when you learn how to properly use a comma) you leave a space after said comma as well.

Website's:
    Elite.SO Defendos.com Motionite.com
    @JJJ goodwork

where are your plans? you should show them here!

Defendos BETA3 Released! Thread - Official Website

Respected Member
    @ l0calh0st I'm not even kidding lol It looks terrible for a host to be setup like that

Website's:
    Yes .........................

Website's:
    TopOffshoreHosting.net
    omg i love this company (L)

Website's:
    why do you love them?

Website's:
    TopOffshoreHosting.net
    the server is very fast , and support is amazing !

Quote Originally Posted by JJJ View Post
    hmmm...cheap. See my signature. Look over spelling and grammar also.

I'm not sure if it is mentioned in the sites listed, but (when you learn how to properly use a comma) you leave a space after said comma as well.
    Thank you mate for your suggestion, in the future i will use your suggestion

@l0calh0st

Our plans you can view in our webpage.

@SeetHe

We are happy to see our customres who like our services.

For several month i im a customer at FidaHost and im very happy with their services and are very good guy's

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information