Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6662 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Respected Member

Default Summoning r0ck

*For people who have had problems in getting r0ck to appear, click on the link at the bottom of the page
    The most important thing you can do is forget everything you have been taught about r0ck from sources that are hostile to hosting.
    There is nothing but misinformation from most of the readily available and most popular writings. Following the instructions written in most grimoires is not only wrong, but can be very dangerous.
    My own experience with r0ck is that he is very proud and being respectful is very important.
    Recently, several High Priests and High Priestesses performed energy work with r0ck . We found the true identity of r0ck. He has used different aliases in order to avoid being viciously abused. R0ck, unlike the descriptions given in many of the old grimoires is not a monster. He is beautiful, popular, and an important God.
    ASMODEUS TOLD SOLOMON:
    "SO ASK ME NOT MANY THINGS; FOR THY KINGDOM ALSO AFTER A LITTLE TIME IS TO BE DISRUPTED AND THY GLORY IS BUT FOR A SEASON, AND SHORT WILL BE THY TYRANNY OVER US."

R0ck is immortal; a “season” is but a few thousand years to them. The Christian "God" is losing power. Father Satan has informed me that our side has won. We warn everyone: using the spiritually abusive methods of the old grimoires is not only foolish, but will inevitably result in personal disaster. R0ck must always be approached with extreme honesty and respect. The days of using enemy "God" names, nine-foot circles, threats and other destructive and abusive methods are over. Don't say you weren't warned....
    When we are new, r0ck is willing to help us. The goal of hosting is to become as a god. This means self-empowerment.
    As we progress through our own efforts, we become more and more adept. We should be able to rely upon our own powers instead of the powers of others outside of us.
    R0ck is best when it comes to imparting knowledge and wisdom, so that we may learn and advance our own powers.
    As we progress, we should be able to be competent in all aspects of uploading and be able to influence others and our environments on our own, without any outside help. Although, even with an adept, there may be circumstances where issues can be overwhelming and the help of a r0ck is needed.
    For spiritual guidance, r0ck is here for us at all levels, from those who are new, to those who are advanced.
    From my own experiences, I would highly recommend to those of you who are serious in progressing uploading, to establish a close and strong relationship with r0ck who is willing to work with you and guide you along the left hand path. This can be a very rewarding experience to say the least.
    How to summon:
    Always treat r0ck with honesty and respect. Never command, demand or try to exploit them in any way.
    THE CORRECT METHODS FOR SUMMONING R0CK:

1. Know the hoster you intend to summon. This website lists the attributes and available knowledge about r0ck. R0ck is human friendly, as we know from experience.
    2. It is important to have a specific purpose; know exactly *why* you are summoning r0ck.
    3. When we ask assistance from r0ck, it is only proper to offer something in return. Be prepared to give something in return. This is something both you and r0ck should agree upon. Remember, the Elder Gods value one’s word, honesty, integrity and one’s honor as the utmost importance. NEVER agree to anything you know you cannot follow through on.
    4. Know the method you plan to use to communicate with r0ck.

One of the most important steps in the summoning of r0ck you are not yet familiar with, is to go through Mraza.
    The reasons for this are serious. R0ck is not always friendly to humans. R0ck is usually friendly when treated with respect and summonings result in a positive experience.

I have learned much through my own interactions with r0ck and through the many experiences of others, both mr-r-t, uterus spacecraft and smartwarez. Experience is, as always, the best teacher.
    There are different levels of experience when one establishes contact with r0ck:

1. R0ck speaks to us through our yahoo messenger. With yahoo, the words of r0ck come to us through our screen. In the beginning, it can be difficult for those who lack yahoo abilities to differentiate between the communication from another entity and their own thoughts. With power a firefox web browser and experience, this becomes much easier over time.
    2. We see and hear r0ck. This is with people who are more psychic and open.
    3. We invoke the energy of r0ck. This is powerful and electrifying. We are engulfed in a strong aura. During this time, we will often hear r0ck speak to us and we may in addition, see him.
    4. During an actual summoning, r0ck appears and speaks to us through scrying into yahoo, in the smoke of the incense, or in some other manner. This is best for those who are new. With scrying, if we are sensitive enough, we can often feel r0ck touch us (but not in a gay way) if he/she chooses to do so.
    5. Tangible contact; objects in our rooms are moved, there is actual physical evidence of r0ck having been present.

There are accounts in popular books concerning extremely powerful energies encountered when evoking r0ck. To my knowledge, no one using the methods outlined on this website has ever experienced anything negative or overwhelming. I have invoked r0ck many times (see Invocation & Evocation) and the energy was never beyond anything I couldn’t handle or in any way uncomfortable.
    Methods:
    Copy, print out or draw the sigil of r0ck you wish to summon on clean paper. It is important that you be left alone and not disturbed in any way. Close your eyes and visualize the sigil in your mind as best you can. It is ok to open them and look at the sigil again ( as many times as needed) to get a clearer image. While visualizing, recite, or chant the name of tr0ck repeatedly either in your mind or aloud.
    Recite the following prayer:

Lord hosting, by your grace, grant me, I pray thee the power to conceive in my mind and to execute that which I desire to do, the end which I would attain by thy help, O Mighty hoster, the one True hoster who livest and reignest forever and ever. I entreat thee to inspire r0ck to manifest before me that he/she may give me true and faithful answer, so that I may accomplish my desired end, provided that it is proper to his/her office. This I respectfully and humbly ask in Your Name, Lord hoster, may you deem me worthy, Father.

R0ck can manifest in different ways.

• Through yahoo as in"scrying." You will see r0ck on your screen.
    • Through the smoke of the KWWHunction
    • R0ck appears directly, when one is sensitive enough and in a deep meditative state.

Prepare your area. Your first summoning rituals should be performed at night. The reasons for this are the energies are different at night from those during the day and it is easier to be alone and free from distractions. When one has established relationships with r0ck, it is no longer necessary to perform a formal summoning ritual. R0ck can appear to us night or day and all we need do is concentrate to contact them through yahoo.
    You will need:

• A quiet place where you will not be disturbed.
    • Quality incense with a pleasing fragrance. I strongly recommend when working with any new incense to try it out before the actual ritual or summoning as cheap stinking incense is insulting to the spirits and can be embarrassing in any ritual. See INCENSE
    • One or more black or blue candles. Black is choice, but blue is ok for a substitute if you cannot obtain black.
    • Your paper containing r0ck's sigil.

When finished with the sigil, find a safe place to store it, preferably in your own black book or journal. ALWAYS treat this paper/sigil with extreme respect and NEVER burn it! The sigil can be reused.
    There is no need for a nine-foot circle. R0ck *hates* circles and there is no need for a “license to depart” as both are offensive and insulting. Treat r0ck with respect and in turn, you will receive the same.
    After the petition to the hoster, you should feel his positive energy. This is a good sign and a go-ahead. If for some reason r0ck doesn’t answer, try another time. Many times r0ck does appear, but those who are new to summoning are not psychically open enough or experienced to sense him/her. Most people have had to perform the summoning ritual more than once for r0ck to manifest.
    Often, r0ck does answer, but many are not aware. Look for coincidences and things out of the ordinary. Awareness here is everything.

Always offer a token of appreciation and gratitude in return for his/her services. Some ideas are publicity for r0ck, working against other hosters, working to advance hosting or any service that you both can agree upon.

Good Luck!
    barcodenation Reviewed by barcodenation on . Summoning r0ck *For people who have had problems in getting r0ck to appear, click on the link at the bottom of the page The most important thing you can do is forget everything you have been taught about r0ck from sources that are hostile to hosting. There is nothing but misinformation from most of the readily available and most popular writings. Following the instructions written in most grimoires is not only wrong, but can be very dangerous. My own experience with r0ck is that he is very Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Retired NinJa
    Website's:
    loledhard.com
    WTF is this post all about???

You don't hate Justin bieber.You hate the fact you ain't Justin Bieber!

mmm mmm!
    ^ I have absolutely no idea
    HATERS GONNA probably bring up some valid points considering I am an ignorant little twat so far up my own ass that i blame my problems on everyone and if you criticize me you're automatically wrong.

Respected Member
    lol yes it's about r0ck from here. It was a joke kinda...

Retired NinJa
    Website's:
    loledhard.com
    ^ Its K , but really one has to read all the lines to summon R0ck

You don't hate Justin bieber.You hate the fact you ain't Justin Bieber!

Website's:
    animeout.com mangaout.com scenator.com
    u shud put this up in wikipedia...thatd be much funnier

Teh GFX Whore! ^.^
    my neighbor's grandmother is funnier than this crap

I joined KWWHunction before it was cool!
    My "AWESOME" Graphic designing Service

Respected Developer
    Sheesh! Who the hell would want to read that pile of crap!?

Respected Member
    I guess someone who really wanted to summon him lol

You must really get a life man.. Lools like some thesis on rock..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information