Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6761 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Online TV - Website Script

Tap into the amazingly popular Internet TV on PC Market. Streaming TV websites are Hot stuff right now and are searched for literally thousands of times every minute. Now is your chance to own the very best internet tv script around with Free-Television Script . You can base your entire website around this script to attract an avalanche of visitors or you can add it as a subpage to an existing site.

OnlineTV Script has over 2000 free internet TV Streams in its database plus a video search feature showing thousands more videos and taking feeds from all the major video sites such as youtube, Veoh, Metacafe, Daily motion and many more! The script uses minimal bandwidth as the streams are all hosted elsewhere and its all totally legal. It has amazing stickyness and will have your visitors coming back time after time to view the Huge range of channels including a jawdropping 105 different countries covered for worldwide coverage.

Programmed in PHP, Javascript and Ajax, this easy to install script offers the following categories of TV

Movies.
    Music Channels.
    News.
    Entertainment.
    General Sports
    Documentaries
    Childrens & Cartoons
    Weather
    Business
    Lifestyle & Shopping
    Plus Multi Video Search facility
    Webcams
    Optional Adult Channels

FAQ'S

Q - What Is needed on my webhost to run this script?
    A - Your webhost needs PHP5 and one free MySQL database to run this script. 99.9% of servers should already have it installed.

Q - How do i update or remove non working streams?
    A - You can update or remove non working streams (or add new ones) via the admin panel.

Q - After I purchase this script how easy is it to install and start using it?
    A - You will need to create a database on your server and upload the TV channels database via PHP/MyAdmin.You will recieve full instructions for script download installation of the script.Or we can install for you.for a fee.

Q - After I purchase the script can I set it up on multiple domains?
    A - Yes the script can be used on multiple domains.

Q - I know nothing about websites & scripts. Do you offer an installation service?
    A - Its an easy install process but we can install for you for $20 if you wish. If you need any advice or have questions contact us here

Q - How do i change the animated gif on loading streams?
    A - You just need to edit the gif image that you are supplied with and customise it to your requirments.

Just look at what a powerful script this is.

Over 2,000 TV channels.
    TV Stream Updates free of charge.
    Powerful dynamic video search feature.
    15 different Categories of TV channels.
    An awesome 105 different countries TV channels included.
    Customisable animated gif on loading streams
    Powerful Embed feature. Get backlinks easy
    The Best internet TV script by far
    Massive video search section
    No experience needed. Free installation if needed
    Edit the TV streams. Add or remove option.

If you are interested to buy PM and will get payment details.
    Accepting payment method: Paypal,Moneybookers

Price - Only 149.99$

Demo : Online Demo
    BadmaashCompany Reviewed by BadmaashCompany on . Online TV - Website Script Tap into the amazingly popular Internet TV on PC Market. Streaming TV websites are Hot stuff right now and are searched for literally thousands of times every minute. Now is your chance to own the very best internet tv script around with Free-Television Script . You can base your entire website around this script to attract an avalanche of visitors or you can add it as a subpage to an existing site. OnlineTV Script has over 2000 free internet TV Streams in its database plus a video Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Respected Developer
    are you sure that is your own script? or you have any rights to sell it?
    Bots Development | Web Development | Wordpress Customization | PSD Conversion

Life has many twists and turns in it, you have to take what you are given and use it for the best.

I have Resell Rights i am sure.
    If you buy then i will also get testimonial & could sell faster
    try me I Swear it would be legal & Useful
    thanks

Can you provide any proof you have resell rights? Resell rights on a $150 script isn't that common..

Im sure he is reselling it legit

only problem is its only $17 http://www.turnkeycentral.com/live-tv-script/

just a little markup there, you should be banned

Respected Developer
    Quote Originally Posted by Gav0 View Post
    Im sure he is reselling it legit
    just a little markup there, you should be banned
    i doubt he even dont have rights to resell it

Life has many twists and turns in it, you have to take what you are given and use it for the best.

@The Coon
    I cant giveout proof that i have resell Rights but i promise i am having it;s Resell Rights
    you can also get Resell Rights. 1st Post Updated. My Friend's Team Made this script
    They are also having their online Store for this. But i cant giveout because i also wanna make some money by using this script thanks

But its for sale for $17 on another site.. how did that turn to $150

Respected Developer
    just google "Live TV Script nulled" and you will find it on various sites, come on show resell rights or you are guilty

^ It's clear he doesn't, and will now come up with various excuses. I stay tuned for entertainment.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information