Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6803 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Website's:
    ttrtt.com

Post [Discuss]Fileserve.com do you like it as webmaster & free user

Hi
    as you see Fileserve.com is widely used by bots (MPB Posters) now days

i would like to know from webmasters and free users (free downloaders) do you like this new host.... do u hav any experience with it

well till now every file i try to download it from fileserve.com it's redirect me to http://www.fileserve.com/error-404.html !!!!! funny file host

uploaders (not all of you) i know you like it coz it give you a lot of $$ so please don't reply here with "ohh i like it or it's great filehost" please
    ?eXXed Reviewed by ?eXXed on . [Discuss]Fileserve.com do you like it as webmaster & free user Hi as you see Fileserve.com is widely used by bots (MPB Posters) now days :( i would like to know from webmasters and free users (free downloaders) do you like this new host.... do u hav any experience with it well till now every file i try to download it from fileserve.com it's redirect me to http://www.fileserve.com/error-404.html !!!!! funny file host :)) uploaders (not all of you) i know you like it coz it give you a lot of $$ so please don't reply here with "ohh i like it or it's Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Respected Member
    slow for free users. I have never tried it as a uploader/premium downloader/file transfer

Yeah that 404 is a big thing. Usually if you try the link again a few times it will work

With such rapid growth, they must have such a hard time keeping up with adding new servers and such.

Banned
    We opened up the gates for free users to download quicker. Only "negatives" you face is a captcha and a 30 sec. waiting time for the file to start and a 10 min. waiting time after you finish downloading

Depending on which server you download from, some will be quicker than others. We haven't optimized all of them yet because it is a pain in the a$$ to do and takes a lot of time.

Other than that, we're adding more servers.

The 404 message is unknown for me - you just get it?

Let me the second person to say that every time I want to download something from FS, I will get that error 404. Even with my own files. Got tired of it and bought a premium account. Solves everything.

Thread Information