Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6876 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thumbs down FileVolt.com - It's no longer needed to win the lottery

How does it work?
    Filevolt is made to make loads of money with your warez site. Not just the ammounts for your server fees but thousands in profits. You can target your Website Link to specific products or files! Your links are fully customizable, which means your conversion rates will skyrocket!

Why would I use filevolt?
    - You will make more sales with less traffic. We are the best converting website in this scene.
    - Your links don't contain an affiliate ID which will convert better.
    - Use the money you earned immediately after payment
    - Bi-monthly payments (1st and 16th of each month)
    - We have been making money with this method for years.

Q: How much will I earn?
    A: This all depends on the ammount and type of traffic you can sent. The more search engine traffic the more sales you will make. You can do the counting: if you sent 800 unique visitors you wil most likely make 1 sale. this could be more or less it all depends on your traffic. Users that signup at filevolt pay $4.87 and you will earn $25 per sale.

Q: How do I get paid?
    A: You will get paid by ePassporte. This is a very populair payment processor that can be used worldwide, unlike many other ones! We pay our affiliates bi-monthly respectively on the 1st and 16th of each month. Epassporte provides you with a plastic card which can be used to make purchases at millions of retail locations where Visa is accepted. And you can Withdraw funds at over 1 million ATM locations worldwide. This means that you can directly spend the money you earned after your payment.

Q: How do I track my sales
    A: You will be provided with a username and password to track the sales you make.

bonus!
    If you make 10 sales we give you 1 sale extra "25$" this will be added once we sent your payment

Want to signup? mail us at contact *AT* filevolt.com or sent a pm to wau or jmz on this forum.
    Wau Reviewed by Wau on . FileVolt.com - It's no longer needed to win the lottery http://filevolt.com/46860_text.jpg How does it work? Filevolt is made to make loads of money with your warez site. Not just the ammounts for your server fees but thousands in profits. You can target your Website Link to specific products or files! Your links are fully customizable, which means your conversion rates will skyrocket! Why would I use filevolt? - You will make more sales with less traffic. We are the best converting website in this scene. - Your links don't contain an Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Why do we make $25 when you only make $5...I don't understand the profit in that.
    ^^ Make yourself a bag of popcorn and click this picture ^^
    to enjoy watching Rodney Mullen skateboarding!

Website's:
    Plutost.com OffshorePort.net Desi-Mobilez.com PhotoshopDesigner.co.uk TutsBy.me BabesWallpapers.net
    lol I liked the title of this thread:
    It's no longer needed to win the lottery
    Plutost.com Asia & Europe Hosting Provider / Offshore Shared/VPS Hosting / Even Better than Gold
    WHMCS License Verify (Catch those scam hosts)
    Tutorials By .Me

LinkFire is some kind of sales trick, btw why would u care if your gonna make 25 usd for offering a 5 usd product?

tested, and working.
    filevolt pwnz.

Quote Originally Posted by LinkFire View Post
    Why do we make $25 when you only make $5...I don't understand the profit in that.
    Same scam as all other sites of this kind. Visitor signs up for $5, website owner gets $35 pps, gives you $25. Poor visitor gets rebilled $40 after 3 days if he doesn't cancel his membership.

And the only thing the visitor gets is bunch of general tutorials how to download warez.

Quote Originally Posted by Azo View Post
    Same scam as all other sites of this kind. Visitor signs up for $5, website owner gets $35 pps, gives you $25. Poor visitor gets rebilled $40 after 3 days if he doesn't cancel his membership.

And the only thing the visitor gets is bunch of general tutorials how to download warez.

Users do not get rebilled if they don't want to.
    Users can get a refund.
    We provide a product it is up to them if they find it worth it.
    It is a legal concept registered at a usa company called clickbank.

The entire product ( money making ) market is basicly a scam. Products get made for a few cents and are sold for millions. If you want to make money you better step off your angel feets. If you don't then don't post in my topic.

Banned
    Website's:
    SharingWire.com
    It actually has the worst members section out of all the scam sites:

Username: volt13876
    Password: 4jwv84

Website's:
    nitroshare.net
    Quote Originally Posted by virusdevil View Post

I agree that's a really bad site rofl! Wau you used to be awesome i remember Waushare i used to be a member on there it was a great site (now its zaushare but its not the same anymore its dead)

Quote Originally Posted by Wau View Post
    The entire product ( money making ) market is basicly a scam. Products get made for a few cents and are sold for millions. If you want to make money you better step off your angel feets. If you don't then don't post in my topic.
    I make money, I really do. Trust me And I'm not selling a single product I wouldn't buy by myself

Scamming is your way to make money, but don't generalize it to whole industry please.

And to make you happy, I won't reply to this topic anymore. I got better things to do.

i think thats decition of the buyer, not yours

I agree that's a really bad site rofl! Wau you used to be awesome i remember Waushare i used to be a member on there it was a great site (now its zaushare but its not the same anymore its dead)
    basically one of the best, have you seen all others?, i like most of them becouse they are from my friends but this isn't surely a bad one.

wanna take a look? http://www.clickbank.com/marketplace.htm

and Wau is still awesome lol, people isn't awesome for its website if not for theirselves, i used to be a member too, waushare is not zaushare and has never been.

Waushare is closed.
    and Zaushare is just a crappy forum.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information