Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6404 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Website's:
    google.com

Default I need help in encrypt download links for my site

I want something similar to relink dot us but it would be implemented in my wordpress site. When a visitor would like to download a movie from my site, the movie would have RS, MU, HF links. I dont want visitor to see the real links because i cant afford to lose time to reupload any movie that got reported. the particular will not see the real link but rather an encrypted link or some sort. When click on the encrypted link, the visitor would still unable to view the real link. Is there any plugin like this available for wordpress?
    thanks guys
    monsterfish Reviewed by monsterfish on . I need help in encrypt download links for my site I want something similar to relink dot us but it would be implemented in my wordpress site. When a visitor would like to download a movie from my site, the movie would have RS, MU, HF links. I dont want visitor to see the real links because i cant afford to lose time to reupload any movie that got reported. the particular will not see the real link but rather an encrypted link or some sort. When click on the encrypted link, the visitor would still unable to view the real link. Is there any Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Website's:
    CodeSociety.net
    its not possible because when you go to the actual link like rapidshare it tells you the real link on the webpage u can use url masking services, but like i said its almost useless

Website's:
    google.com
    go to megauploadforum dot net, they have a custom build script to encrypt the link, user would have to click on MU links and the real links wont be there in the address bar once you click on it. is there any other method to hide the real link ?

Thread Information