Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6919 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Website's:
    MovieBin.org TVBin.org MusicBin.org HDBin.org TheBinNetwork.org

Default Graphics Crew needed.

Well I am wanting to start a graphics team/crew on my forum.
    This would involve me creating a new usergroup and a few extra forums but before i was going to do this i wanted to make sure people would be interested.. but I have a few people who would contribute to it but they do not have the time to do it all the time.

I am in need of a graphics crew leader who would manage the graphics team and be a team leader to them.
    I would also need a few members to be in the graphics crew..

If you were to become a gfx crew then you would get access to our vip section..

The reason why I am wanting to start this as it will appeal to a wide range of audiences

please pm or post if you would like to help me
    sherwood Reviewed by sherwood on . Graphics Crew needed. Well I am wanting to start a graphics team/crew on my forum. This would involve me creating a new usergroup and a few extra forums but before i was going to do this i wanted to make sure people would be interested.. but I have a few people who would contribute to it but they do not have the time to do it all the time. I am in need of a graphics crew leader who would manage the graphics team and be a team leader to them. I would also need a few members to be in the graphics crew.. If Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Website's:
    MovieBin.org TVBin.org MusicBin.org HDBin.org TheBinNetwork.org
    Just an update.. I have set everything and I got one guy in the crew so far...

he is good at gfx but he said he does not have the time for the leader of gfx so we still need a leader

Thread Information