Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
61118 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Website's:
    pixbucket.in

Default Wordpress Copyright Links Remove?

I got a free wordpress theme from google and i am willing to spend some time to make it as i like..colour,skin everything..i just liked the structure..

The problem is that in the footer i want to remove the "good for nothing" links..except of the creators,i will keep that..but when i do that the theme dissapears and a text appears telling not to remove the links..and when i return them everything ok..i searched the google and i saw something about an encryption code..but no luck with it..

So i want to know if someone has the same problem or had how he did remove them if he did..

Tnx
    EL-Warez Reviewed by EL-Warez on . Wordpress Copyright Links Remove? I got a free wordpress theme from google and i am willing to spend some time to make it as i like..colour,skin everything..i just liked the structure.. The problem is that in the footer i want to remove the "good for nothing" links..except of the creators,i will keep that..but when i do that the theme dissapears and a text appears telling not to remove the links..and when i return them everything ok..i searched the google and i saw something about an encryption code..but no luck with it.. Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Your theme is probably encoded. Use decodeby.us to decode encoded file(s).
    Trusted: Dom, l0calh0st, 0ccul7, robert420
    Find all threads started by NewEraCracker

Post footer.php content on pastebin.com, and give us the link.

Respected Developer
    Website's:
    wrzc.org
    It's most likely base64 encoded. Search for base64 in the theme files and post the relevant lines here. It doesn't just have to be in the footer although it generally is.
    Tutorial How to SEO your Warez Site a guide to help you increase your organic traffic

Huge list of Warez Sites and free Multiposter Templates

Thread Information