Name of your site? PRIVATE
Link to the forum? PRIVATE
Genre? Everything and anything..
Forum Software? Vbulletin 4.0.3 ( would be willing to work with coder)
Position available? CODER
Is it a paid position? paid
If Paid, How Much? but with cash but with links
Why are you requesting staff?
I used to do a little coding back in my day with the FXP Scene. Got out of it a while back.

The main goal of the site is to be a private community, not sole based on links but also to focus on the forum. A Place where we can chat about everything and anything. Would be site based on Invite only, so it would be a trusted community. Private also means less trouble with the Law! Feel free to ask questions.

Also if you need to contact me email me or gtalk me at isaiah33[AT]gmail[DOT]com

bump?

maybe I can throw in a payment of month of megaupload premium in also? or work out a cash arrangement from 25 to $125 depending on work.
isaiah33 Reviewed by isaiah33 on . Need Experience Coder Name of your site? PRIVATE Link to the forum? PRIVATE Genre? Everything and anything.. Forum Software? Vbulletin 4.0.3 ( would be willing to work with coder) Position available? CODER Is it a paid position? paid If Paid, How Much? but with cash but with links :D Why are you requesting staff? I used to do a little coding back in my day with the FXP Scene. Got out of it a while back. Rating: 5