Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6912 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Smile Problem with godaddy.com

Today I buyed a domain @godaddy, and few hours later i received this email:

Update [Incident ID: ********] - ACTION REQUIRED: Order verification for Go Daddy account ********

[email protected] to me

Our support staff has responded to your request, details of which are described below:

Discussion Notes
    Support Staff Response
    Thank you for being our valued customer. Our verification office is currently reviewing your recent transaction(s) for one or more of the following reasons:

• Discrepancies have been identified between billing information provided to us by the purchaser and data currently on record with the financial institution.
    • Incomplete, invalid or false billing/registrant information was provided by purchaser.
    • Someone other than the payment method account holder may have made the purchase.
    • Transaction origin differs from the listed billing locale and/or payment method origin.

We are attempting to validate this recent purchase activity. Our goal is to reasonably ensure that the owner of the payment method has authorized the purchase(s). Please have the payment method account holder provide us a clear, legible copy of his/her government-issued, valid photo identification, such as a driver's license or passport. If we do not receive the requested documentation within the next 48 hours, your order(s) may be cancelled for your protection.

A scanned image (under 1 MB in size) can be attached as a response to this message, or faxed to:

(480) 287-8003
    Attention: Fraud Department

Upon receipt and verification, we will notate your account that the necessary documentation to substantiate your account has been received. We thank you in advance for your cooperation and apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

Sincerely,
    Fraud Department

I don't know why this is for... Also I can notice, when I was purchasing domain, I wasn't asked for CVV number, just number of card, and expiration date, but transaction passed smootly...
    Cojba Reviewed by Cojba on . Problem with godaddy.com Today I buyed a domain @godaddy, and few hours later i received this email: Update - ACTION REQUIRED: Order verification for Go Daddy account ******** [email protected] to me Our support staff has responded to your request, details of which are described below: Discussion Notes Support Staff Response Rating: 5
    HQLessons.Net + HQLessons.Com + 8months of HQ shared hosting - 30$
    Selling two themaPosters for 25$ or 15$ for each. Payza(AP) only. Contact me :)

Respected and trusted members: wf?9, Jimmy, ramicn, Matijasevic, rkze1
    Cheap desktop apps development. Contact via pm or msn.

2.   Sponsored Links

Website's:
    gudz.org
    you have to call them or the domain will be taken back within 24 hours. they just want to verify the transaction was legit

I can't call them, I will send them 'government-issued, valid photo identification, such as a driver's license or passport'. I hope that would be enough...
    HQLessons.Net + HQLessons.Com + 8months of HQ shared hosting - 30$
    Selling two themaPosters for 25$ or 15$ for each. Payza(AP) only. Contact me :)

Respected and trusted members: wf?9, Jimmy, ramicn, Matijasevic, rkze1
    Cheap desktop apps development. Contact via pm or msn.

Thread Information