Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6799 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Website's:
    ServeDome.com DisneyPinTrade.com DisneyJunction.com ImgDisney.com disneypintrade.ecrater.com

Default Gamers! Take Part Now Looking 4 Good Team to Run -=SBR=-

looking for gamers
    that want to help contribute time to setting up a new gamers chat site for the special people lol

The Short Bus Riders is a dysfunctional adult international gaming community. SBR was formed as an outlet to release some of the stress we all get from every day life. The members of SBR are here to play games with people from around the world and make some good friends. Be warned if you are interested in joining, SBR is not politically correct, any topic and any person is open game for a good thrashing. It is all done in good fun, however if you don't think you can handle it, SBR is not for you.

SBR is not a clan, it is a gaming community, a place where you can chat about games and other life issues that relate to people in our generational gap. If you are a member of a clan you can still join SBR. Just make sure to follow our rules, although they are limited they are in place to ensure no one disrupts our dysfunctional harmony.

no money is needed just time setting it up
    banners and edit's
    and moderating and staff
    must be a gamer and know vBulletin

Games i play
    CounterStrike 1.6 and Source
    Left 4 Dead 1 & 2

MrPeanut420 Reviewed by MrPeanut420 on . Gamers! Take Part Now Looking 4 Good Team to Run -=SBR=- http://imgur.com/9LVf0.png http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSAVzUqwbmDjJfrh31ejv5QMjR9WtawzePt6yBWoLVBN12covk&t=1&usg=__W6m2UQftIoLHllHGhDbm_v33jkA= http://imgur.com/2ycup.png looking for gamers that want to help contribute time to setting up a new gamers chat site for the special people lol Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

(1only)
    Website's:
    BarakaDesigns.com Amodity.com IMGFlare.com
    nice idea man lol GL , can't wait to see it up

CEO Of BarakaDesigns.com, Need PSD to vB? Need a Custom skin? Hit me up -Baraka aka 1Only

Website's:
    ServeDome.com DisneyPinTrade.com DisneyJunction.com ImgDisney.com disneypintrade.ecrater.com

Website's:
    servedome.com
    Btw its vB (vBulletin) not VB not to mistaken it for Visual Basic.
    ServeDome Internet Services - Providing reliable & affordable hosting solutions

Available payment options - Major Credit Cards / Debit Cards, PayPal, MoneyBookers, AlertPay and Liberty Reserve

Website's:
    we also need a retarded slogan maybe like " don't make me pown you with my Lunch Box"

Website's:
    servedome.com
    Pwn and lunch box. Ya noob.
    ServeDome Internet Services - Providing reliable & affordable hosting solutions

Available payment options - Major Credit Cards / Debit Cards, PayPal, MoneyBookers, AlertPay and Liberty Reserve

Website's:
    its online we just need a GFX artist now to make custom edits to things

Website's:
    WarezArena.Info WarezAXiS.ORG
    Hey !! I Think I Can Help You In GFX !!
    Wordpress Theme To WCDDL Theme 10$ PM Me[/B] :)

Website's:
    well sign up KingOfWarez every little bit helps

Website's:
    WarezArena.Info WarezAXiS.ORG
    For Slogan I Can Suggest !! 'Gaming At Its xTreme Level ' What do You Guys Think !!

If You Need My Help Contact Me On P4H !! Same Username !!
    Wordpress Theme To WCDDL Theme 10$ PM Me[/B] :)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information