Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6803 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Default PHP developer, XHTML and CSS coder looking for partnership

Hello,
    Iam experienced PHP, MySQL developer (over 5 years of experience). I also have knowledge of XHTML and CSS (over 6 years) and jQuery. I am looking for partnership with some Warez forum. I dont want to start new one from scratch, I think theres enought of them already. I can do any coding, programming for the forums and also join the community of course. If you are interested please PM me with details about partnership and your forum.

Best regards,
    Wamer
    Wamer Reviewed by Wamer on . PHP developer, XHTML and CSS coder looking for partnership Hello, Iam experienced PHP, MySQL developer (over 5 years of experience). I also have knowledge of XHTML and CSS (over 6 years) and jQuery. I am looking for partnership with some Warez forum. I dont want to start new one from scratch, I think theres enought of them already. I can do any coding, programming for the forums and also join the community of course. If you are interested please PM me with details about partnership and your forum. Best regards, Wamer Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Website's:
    HieBye.com BinEdris.com
    What are your requirements ?

I have no concrete requirements. I just want forum to have some traffic already, iam not interested in start ups.

Thread Information