Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6911 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Banned
    Website's:
    Globemasters.net webtalks.info

Default What is Backlink ?

Hey guyz ,

i have been seeing all over the place about backlink

what is it ?

can any1 explain it briefly ? plz
    harry Reviewed by harry on . What is Backlink ? Hey guyz , i have been seeing all over the place about backlink what is it ? can any1 explain it briefly ? plz :D Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

mmm mmm!
    HATERS GONNA probably bring up some valid points considering I am an ignorant little twat so far up my own ass that i blame my problems on everyone and if you criticize me you're automatically wrong.

Let's say you want to be first for keyword "warez forum" on Google. Of course to do that, you need good backlinks. Even though, if you have more backlinks than someone, that doesn't have to mean that you'll reach out on first page for some keyword. Because, that other site may have better backlink.

If you want visits from search engines, better start getting backlinks. And don't go for that keyword "warez forum" because of competition. Try some keyword with less competition.

jason ...

Banned
    Website's:
    well so :

if i advertise on facebook or any big forum and if i get some traffic from that site then its a good backlink right ?

danx Jason bro appreciated

Quote Originally Posted by harry View Post
    well so :

if i advertise on facebook or any big forum and if i get some traffic from that site then its a good backlink right ?

danx Jason bro appreciated
    No,
    You will just get "fast" traffic. Temporary, link won't be there forever. Start link exchanging with other warez forums, that should be good for start.

Facebook and other social network sites will always get you fast traffic, but temporary.

www.identi.ca is good for pagerank, join there in 10-15 bigger groups, and post your sites link.

Reply on some tweets on twitter of bigger discussions with your link you will get automaticly 20-30 online. Some of them could be interested for your site.

That's just examples how can you get traffic for your site.

Banned
    Website's:
    thanks mate

appreciated

Thread Information