Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6436 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Website's:
    fulldownloads.info

Default I have one big problem , please help

I am popix , and i buyed the site : JazzWarez from one boy called Rapid S, the announce is here : http://www.besthostingforums.com/showthread.php?t=41862
    He said me on private mesage that he sell the site with 13 usd , i said ok , i give you 15 to be sure that he will be onest . But he didn't give me the files , he said that i can download from my bb , i downloaded , but the data base was older and i coudn;t make to work the site , so i lost anything. And the big problem is that he didn't give me the passwords and user for subbmiting on ddl sites .
    What i can do now ? he don;t respond pm or instant messenger
    here i post 2 images to see that i'm not a lier :

please help me if is possible
    popix_ Reviewed by popix_ on . I have one big problem , please help I am popix , and i buyed the site : JazzWarez from one boy called Rapid S, the announce is here : http://www.besthostingforums.com/showthread.php?t=41862 He said me on private mesage that he sell the site with 13 usd , i said ok , i give you 15 to be sure that he will be onest . But he didn't give me the files , he said that i can download from my bb , i downloaded , but the data base was older and i coudn;t make to work the site , so i lost anything. And the big problem is that he didn't give Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Banned
    you don't know password of your own namecheap account, how he can provide you. if you don't have any account on namecheap.com how could he transfer that domain on your account

Retired NinJa
    Website's:
    loledhard.com
    But he didn't give me the files , he said that i can download from my bb , i downloaded , but the data base was older and i coudn;t make to work the site , so i lost anything.
    Thats the problem. Bad deal for u COmplain to S-Mods here. May be it get sorted out.

And the big problem is that he didn't give me the passwords and user for subbmiting on ddl sites .
    You can mail each DDL site to whom u want to submit & ask them to change the email. Thats SImple isn't it?

I hope u have Name.com account where domain is registered

You don't hate Justin bieber.You hate the fact you ain't Justin Bieber!

Website's:
    fulldownloads.info
    i have account on name.com , he transfered there the domain, because him account was on name dot com , and he uploaded data base on hotfile and he give me the link on instant messenger
    but he didn't give me the users and passwords for subbmiting on ddl sites

EDIT: thank you , i hope that it will work

Website's:
    downpump.com downpump.org downpump.info downpump.net
    File a paypal dispute or whatever method you paid..! Every payment site has a dispute section these days!

Website's:
    MP3SearchEngines.net LatestMovieTrailers.org Talking.so
    When did you PM him last?
    His profile says "Last Activity: 8th Aug 2010 06:11 PM", so if you did that after 8th, then probably you should just wait a little. Or else, try what humour said

Website's:
    fulldownloads.info
    i can't request a new e-maill for subbmit on ddl sites , because i don't know the e-maill which was use to subbmit until now so how i can request a new password because i need that e-maill and rapid s didn;t give it to me

EDIT : close this please , i rezolved partially
    thank you

Thread Information