Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6232 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Default must need seperate section for"hosting company(main company)"&"resellerhosting offer"

To
    Admin and KWWH friends,

must need seperate section for"hosting company(main company or parent company)"& "reseller hosting offer"

because this is a big forum, i am tired of searching original hosting company..

Advantage of selecting "parent company" directly than by reaching through "Reseller"
    In parent company we are in control over all thing example bandwidth, ram and all..
    but in reseller that are simply in text, not real..because it is shared..

yes i used the word main company or parent company...
    "main company or parent company" means providers like OVH , fdc server, world stream, host gator....

i think you know very well about reseller....most of hosting provider here are reseller..

i am not able find unmetered in most of the companies , if i find means is it possible ..thay are only reseller...also they can't assure download speed...i can't find seperate 1 gigbit, 10gigbit server in reseller...

so i think seperate section is needed...
    thank you for reading...

"your comments anything positive or negative is always welcome.."
    share what you think about this...
    torrfriend Reviewed by torrfriend on . must need seperate section for"hosting company(main company)"&"resellerhosting offer" To Admin and KWWH friends, must need seperate section for"hosting company(main company or parent company)"& "reseller hosting offer" because this is a big forum, i am tired of searching original hosting company.. Advantage of selecting "parent company" directly than by reaching through "Reseller" In parent company we are in control over all thing example bandwidth, ram and all.. but in reseller that are simply in text, not real..because it is shared.. Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Respected Member
    Website's:
    nooky.us
    and one for rapidleech and one for torrentflux and one for shoutcast ....

And what do you think do these 'original' companies provide .... unshared hosting?

i think a section called other hosting would be good....then u cud put all rapidleech , shoutcast , torrentflux e.t.c in there.....

but to be honest it isnt a desperate thing as things seem to be ok atm anyway

Website's:
    Elite.SO Defendos.com Motionite.com
    First get out of probation then try to suggest something.

Defendos BETA3 Released! Thread - Official Website

Respected Developer
    Website's:
    wrzc.org
    I say not needed.

Want to add:
    Not sure how long it has being a rule as I only recently became aware of it with becoming moderator but onshore USA shared hosting allowing warez is not allowed as it's danderous, stupid and not in the best interestes of KWWH members. It's really dangerous for new and inexperienced members who don't know the difference as it's generally cheaper. So if someone is offering only USA (if you've a choice ignore it) report it and we'll remove them which will clean up the hosting area a bit.
    Tutorial How to SEO your Warez Site a guide to help you increase your organic traffic

Huge list of Warez Sites and free Multiposter Templates

Thread Information