Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6867 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Default Tip for webmasters: Increase your traffic 30%

As a continuance to this thread: http://www.besthostingforums.com/sho...hlight=ddlspot

I thought I'd share this tip with all members of KWWHunction.com

DDLSpot is the third most visited DDL, but they had a lot of spammers submitting so they didn't send good traffic, now they have reset their whitelsited and spammers are being banned, so it is a good chance for you to jump in and submit, I have been submitting for 4 days now and they send really good traffic!

My traffic increased by 400 uniques on day 1 but after 5 days it becomes even more, I am getting more from DDLSpot than Phze! around 1500 uniques per day! and I'm yet to get lucky and get page 1.

Enjoy the tip
    Paul Reviewed by Paul on . Tip for webmasters: Increase your traffic 30% As a continuance to this thread: http://www.besthostingforums.com/showthread.php?t=42802&highlight=ddlspot I thought I'd share this tip with all members of KWWHunction.com DDLSpot is the third most visited DDL, but they had a lot of spammers submitting so they didn't send good traffic, now they have reset their whitelsited and spammers are being banned, so it is a good chance for you to jump in and submit, I have been submitting for 4 days now and they send really good traffic! My Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Popups detected on www.*******.com! We can not add you to the whitelist.

Either you are using window.open or advertising networks known for using popup ads.

Once you have removed popup related code, please go back & re-submit your site.

i dont use any kind of adviserment on my site lol but thanks anyway

Maybe you shouldn't have popups in the first place?

I used them. They can bring u realy good traffic, but now I can't join their whitelist because of their to strict rules. For ecample:
    1. I use histats counter, and because of this they write, that java script detected, and they could not add my website to the whitelist.
    2. I used one of chat plugins, then I could not to join whitelist because of <<<<iframe detected>>>>
    3. When I removed everything, I got the message that I use malicious script.

Actually I tryied everything, but I didn't make it

BTW, few more ddl websites began to use this script too, and I'm unable to join their whitelist too.

Banned
    Website's:
    natgeodiscovery.com hosteye.net hoteye.net invisibleye.net warezeye.com pirateye.org
    thanks paul, any suggestion for adult forum ? i think DDLSpot they don't accept adult.

Thread Information