Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6774 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Default help with style

i have vBulletin 3.7.2 and im having problems with the style the images load for everypage but members list and user profiles its putting members/list/ infront of where the images should be for the members list page and /members/ for the user profiles how do i fix this here is a screen so you know what im talking about
    TheWarezNet Reviewed by TheWarezNet on . help with style i have vBulletin 3.7.2 and im having problems with the style the images load for everypage but members list and user profiles its putting members/list/ infront of where the images should be for the members list page and /members/ for the user profiles how do i fix this here is a screen so you know what im talking about http://www.besthostingforums.com/images/cdn/besthostingforums.com/2009/01/34.jpg Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

the style has all the directories wrong. you go to where you can edit the tables, like where you can change the default text color. towards the top you will see all these image paths, just change them up with the real image paths.

actually i dont think its a style problem because all of the directories are right its just putting member/list in front for the member list page and its putting member/ in front for the usercp page

yeah, fix where it says the pictures are supposed to be. move the member to after the list and the problem is solved

wait what? im totally new to vb

the style has all the directories wrong. you go to where you can edit the tables, like where you can change the default text color. towards the top you will see all these image paths, just change them up with the real image paths.

just retype the correct directories and its fixed

Banned
    Website's:
    HostBound.net IronicWarez.com
    you want me to fix it? hit me up on AIM: rome0slim

thats the thing all the directories are right

loki
    looking at that last image. shouldnt it be something like,
    styles/graphite/buttons
    or instead of "styles folder ,where=ever you put skins?

or did you write a variable for it?

Thread Information