Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6705 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Post Counts In General Discussion Board

I think the post counts should not be counted in the General Discussion Board like it is in the Introductions.

Because people reply useless things over there to increase post counts.

I don't know if this idea is upto the mark.
    EsotorisK Reviewed by EsotorisK on . Post Counts In General Discussion Board I think the post counts should not be counted in the General Discussion Board like it is in the Introductions. Because people reply useless things over there to increase post counts. I don't know if this idea is upto the mark. Rating: 5
    I am the TharkiBaba >_> Oh well thats my websites name -_-

2.   Sponsored Links

If someone wants to increase their post count, he will post anything, into any section. This would just... Nothing, there would be no difference at all.

People are spamming in every section, even every tutorial with posts like "Thanks, great share." , or when someone posts a thread for a review, there are lots of members who write only "Good site." , or something like that.

I think you got way too much posts, so why are you against spamming now? So the others can't beat you up in post count?, lol.

Yes but the new rules won't let them do that in those threads other than in the general discussion.
    That's why I am asking, I really don't care on that I was KWWH to be clean like before.

I don't mind if my posts are deleted also.

mmm mmm!
    The best thing would be if KWWH moderators takes actions when there is "low quality" posts like other major forums does.

And if you want the post count not to be counted in the general forum, then we could just remove the whole post count..

Don't really see the problem
    HATERS GONNA probably bring up some valid points considering I am an ignorant little twat so far up my own ass that i blame my problems on everyone and if you criticize me you're automatically wrong.

Doing things differently.
    Quote Originally Posted by EsotorisK View Post
    I think the post counts should not be counted in the General Discussion Board like it is in the Introductions.

Because people reply useless things over there to increase post counts.

I don't know if this idea is upto the mark.
    Might aswell add the market place to that aswell.

The amount of shit which popups is unreal in threads.
    $project->uploading($surprise);
    //Fatal error: found object, can't execute, no earn = must kill self..

Its just a general feedback and you guys started again, I saw in many forums that the general discussion board posts aren't counted.

So thought of giving a feedback here.

mmm mmm!
    ^ "off topic" sections, such as forum games and that kind of topics are normally not counted.

General discussion (serious discussions) are normally counted.
    HATERS GONNA probably bring up some valid points considering I am an ignorant little twat so far up my own ass that i blame my problems on everyone and if you criticize me you're automatically wrong.

I didn't knew that Sir

Post count does not mean much. Look at some of the well known respected users here with low post counts
    Please follow signature rules

Post count does not mean much. Look at some of the well known respected users here with low post counts
    You make a good point. A lot of people respected webmasters don't have a high post count. Well some do but most of the time I can say they post when needed, not because they want to raise their post count.

"Put her hands down my pants now she rocking Sean John" -Big Sean

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information