Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
61128 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Website's:
    simplewarez.info

Post How To Keep Those Applications Installed?

Hey Guyx Its Me Mani..i have a weird problem with my windows.I Bought A computer From my friends Internet Cafe As He Was CLosing That Cafe..The Computer Was Good .But There Is A Problem In The Windows,And The Problem Is Whenever I Install A Program Eg( Realplayer,Antivirus Or Anyother ) It Works Fine.But When I Restart The Computer I dont Know What He HAs Installed In The Window That The Programs Installed By Me Are Automatically Deleted.And Hence I Have To Install Them Again To Use It.Can Someone Here Please Tell Me How Is This Possible? And Which Program He Has Installed Due TO Which All The New Apps/Games/Antivirus Installed By Me Are Deleted Automatically .So I Can Remove That Program ...I Will Be Really Thankfull to You guys If Someone Can Help Me Regarding My This Weird Problem

Dont Tell Me To Reinstall Windows ...If someone have a solution please let me know....As My that Friend Is One 4 Months Vacation So He Will Be Returning In December
    mani Reviewed by mani on . How To Keep Those Applications Installed? Hey Guyx Its Me Mani..i have a weird problem with my windows.I Bought A computer From my friends Internet Cafe As He Was CLosing That Cafe..The Computer Was Good .But There Is A Problem In The Windows,And The Problem Is Whenever I Install A Program Eg( Realplayer,Antivirus Or Anyother ) It Works Fine.But When I Restart The Computer I dont Know What He HAs Installed In The Window That The Programs Installed By Me Are Automatically Deleted.And Hence I Have To Install Them Again To Use It.Can Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Website's:
    LulzAge.com LulzAge.net LulzAge.org
    try names of some of these softwares http://ilix{.}in/dZglD
    LulzAge ? The Age of teh Lulz
    Launching soon.....Stay Tuned Fellas !

I <3 Fake Boobs ( . Y . ) Do you ? >.>

have a look at what runs when you boot up

http://download.cnet.com/HijackThis/...-10514512.html

hijackthis2 will show detailed info & if you click on each entry you will get info on it, that should be enough to figure out what app is doing it.

check for Deep Freeze its most commonly used program ......
    plus do as Gav0 said.........

Respected Member
    Or you can hit start run and type msconfig then enter. It will list the startup programs and services that are used by your computer. You should be able to disable the ones you don't recognize. If you are wrong you can enable them back easily using msconfig,.

Uninstall deepfreeze man , i think you should press crtl + shift + f5 ???

You know whats your best choice?

Format computer.
    That will remove all the crap from it.
    Trusted: Dom, l0calh0st, 0ccul7, robert420
    Find all threads started by NewEraCracker

Thread Information