Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6839 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Banned
    Website's:
    WarezSniper.com ITMufta.Com TinyWarez.info pakcyber.50webs.com

Smile How does the ?Withdraw to your Personal Credit/Debit Card? option work?

This feature will enable you to withdraw funds from your ePassporte Account to any active personal credit/debit Visa and/or MasterCard linked to your ePassporte Account. This option may be accessed by logging into your ePassporte Account,
    1. Select the "My Account" tab
    2. Select "Withdraw Money" on the left side navigation bar
    3. Select "Personal Credit/Debit Card," and then choose which card you wish to withdraw your funds to.

If you choose to withdraw your funds to a personal Credit/Debit card that is not currently linked to your ePassporte Account, we will ask you to submit your credit card information, including your card number, your name as it appears on the card, address and phone number. If this new card is a Visa Card, you will be asked to undergo the Verified by Visa and/or ePVerify process as with any other Visa Card. If this new card is a MasterCard, you will be requested to manually verify it with our ePassporte Account Verification department. Once your new personal credit/debit card is verified, you may then withdraw money by going to "Withdraw Money" and following the withdrawal process outlined above.
    How to verify the Card if i m living in pakistan can u plz tell me something about this and also is this option transfer my money from epass account to my debit card????
    karlu Reviewed by karlu on . How does the ?Withdraw to your Personal Credit/Debit Card? option work? How to verify the Card if i m living in pakistan can u plz tell me something about this and also is this option transfer my money from epass account to my debit card???? Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Add ur bank a/c.. thn they will sent u two small amount on tht a/c for verifying u..
    ? mαч nσt вє pєrfєct, вut ?'m αlwαчs mє

Banned
    Website's:
    WarezSniper.com ITMufta.Com TinyWarez.info pakcyber.50webs.com
    dear can i transtaction i m living in pakistan does pak banks support this type of withdraw?? i need this answer cuz as u know visa card has suspended

Thread Information