Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6766 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    mmm mmm!

Default Whats up with these trolls?

Whats up with all these internet trolls? I seriously dont understand this. I just wish that Internet trolls would go extinct.
    Ive also noticed that there are so many trolls, there are actually some who are ?Popular? trolls [].
    Let me ask you guys some questions.
    What do trolls gain from this, apart from negative attention?
    What is right about harassing another person?
    What does Trolling Accomplish?
    Whats wrong with just being a normal person?
    Answer these for me.
    Daniel Reviewed by Daniel on . Whats up with these trolls? Whats up with all these internet trolls? I seriously dont understand this. I just wish that Internet trolls would go extinct. Ive also noticed that there are so many trolls, there are actually some who are ?Popular? trolls . Let me ask you guys some questions. What do trolls gain from this, apart from negative attention? What is right about harassing another person? What does Trolling Accomplish? Whats wrong with just being a normal person? Answer these for me. Rating: 5
    HATERS GONNA probably bring up some valid points considering I am an ignorant little twat so far up my own ass that i blame my problems on everyone and if you criticize me you're automatically wrong.

2.   Sponsored Links

All trolls are posting meaningless comments, trying to be funny all the time by writin' random shit in Chatbox.They do it, because they want to be popular, or just because they're bored. There is no person on the world that's same like the other person. Everyone has It's own reasons for doing something.

Harrasing another person, well. That depends why are you doing it, is that other person, a "normal" person, or someone who actually deserves comments about him.

I wouldn't call harrasing, when you're trying to explain to another person, what is he doing wrong. Example, Me and MrPeanut420, even he thought that I "harras" him all the time, but that's not true at all. I was just trying to tell him all the time, that he's doing it wrong. And he finally understood his mistakes.

Harrasing is a different thing, and there is no "harrasing" on KWWHunction, maybe via Private Messages, but on forum or Chatbox, nope.

If they love trollin' (posting meaningless comments), and if that makes them happy. They don't care about your opinion.

What is a internet troll?

I know I am a noob

Quote Originally Posted by jemil View Post
    What is a internet troll?

I know I am a noob
    Internet Troll is a person who always post meaningless comments, threads where they are something that they actually aren't. (e.g. One troll was posting threads on social forum, one day he had HIV, and second day he's depressed, third day cancer, etc... etc, random stuff.)

Respected Developer
    Website's:
    wrzc.org
    Trolls are people who reply to topics with comments that don't benefit the thread, are off topic or don't directly relate to the topic. I suppose their a form of spam. Generally these trolls build up a number of warnings and infractions slowly over time on KWWHunction and ultimately it can end in a ban however it does take time. It's sorta a hard banning someone for trolling as to do so you have to put them in the same group as scammers, hackers etc which isn't really justified.

It's a problem but a tricky one to deal with.

Yea it is, really only thing to do is to send them a PM and ask them to try to stay on topic a bit more, almost like a warning. Hopefully that does the trick and works.
    Please follow signature rules

mmm mmm!
    A troll cannot exist if you just ignore them
    HATERS GONNA probably bring up some valid points considering I am an ignorant little twat so far up my own ass that i blame my problems on everyone and if you criticize me you're automatically wrong.

Trolling can never extinct. There are lots of people here too who troll here and there.

Maybe you were the one or maybe I was too somewhere.

Its just like showing yourself to be existing.
    Not all trolls are negative some do have a positive effect too.
    I am the TharkiBaba >_> Oh well thats my websites name -_-

Without trolling, we would be without all teh lulz.
    This is the staff, you have been banned

Website's:
    thatfix.com warezroots.com warezhubs.com
    What the fuck, recieved an infraction for trolling...

Dear crook,

You have received an infraction at KWWHunction.

Reason: trolling
    -------
    Please don't try and be funny trolling in a topic which discusses trolling posting mindless pictures which don't benefit anyone.
    -------

This infraction is worth 1 point(s) and may result in restricted access until it expires. Serious infractions will never expire.

Original Post:
    http://www.besthostingforums.com/sho...d.php?p=439607
    Check out my Electronic & Hip Hop music blog, ThatFix.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information