Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6816 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Probation

Default Awesome free hosting service

hi,

after having lots of trouble with my ex-free-hosting-service, i found another one which its unbelievable and free as well: 000webhost,
    it seams to be very stable and offers a better service than many paid hostings

it has: 1500mb space, 100gb bandwidth, cPanel, php, mysql, perl, cgi, ruby, ftp manager, a website builder, free pop3 email box... but whats very important: NO ADS!!!
    their servers work perfectly
    the service seams to be so good that they say to receive many donations from happy users..!

take a look you`ll see!
    this is no spam i hove no idea whos hosting this is....

by
    cocoloco Reviewed by cocoloco on . Awesome free hosting service hi, after having lots of trouble with my ex-free-hosting-service, i found another one which its unbelievable and free as well: 000webhost, it seams to be very stable and offers a better service than many paid hostings it has: 1500mb space, 100gb bandwidth, cPanel, php, mysql, perl, cgi, ruby, ftp manager, a website builder, free pop3 email box... but whats very important: NO ADS!!! their servers work perfectly the service seams to be so good that they say to receive many donations Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

its not offshore.
    You can find 100's of onshore hosting sites that great
    ^^ Make yourself a bag of popcorn and click this picture ^^
    to enjoy watching Rodney Mullen skateboarding!

i hate 000webhost refferals your a mug if you do it you dont get sh*t from them google it and you will realise you are wasting hours of your life that you wont get back haha

can a mod please delete this and ban 000webhost refferals they suck

EDIT: and its not "Awesome" they delete your account if you run a warez site they report you and hand over your details if you use a nulled board
    Signature too big, removed by staff.

Banned
    I agree man
    000webhost is BS.. total BS!

Banned
    Website's:
    SKDown.Net WarezGuru.Org RARdownload.net
    best free hosting is 110mb.com i used to run skdown.net on them for over a year!!

I got over 20k traffic and they don even complain about it. they allow warez but now the TOS changed.

Best of all they have most powerfull community in there forum. At least better than here. One question and you will get over 10 solutions, even n00bs will try to help u!
    check it: http://110mb.com/forum

thanks man

nice but small

Thread Information