Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6791 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
    Website's:
    vuzehosting.com vuzegaming.com se.cruity.net

Default [VuzeHosting] OFFShore Web Hosting - 1Gbit Line - DDoS Protected

Hello KWWHunction!
    Welcome to the VuzeHosting sales thread.

About VuzeHosting
    We are a well established and growing company with many different packages available for shared, reseller and virtual private servers. You will find that very few reliable web hosting companies will be able to beat the service, quality and price that we offer here at VuzeHosting.

All of our services run on a 1Gbit line meaning that you get super fast speeds at no additional costs.

We at VuzeHosting offer 99% uptime and we have a small group of dedicated and knowledgeable staff available by email, live chat system or our ticket system. Our live chat is UK based therefore staff are available for about 20 hours of each day and we reply to emails and support tickets within 12 hours, usually instant if there is a member of staff online. We are very well known for our friendly, down to earth and knowledgeable staff at VuzeHosting.

VuzeHosting is the leading offshore hosting provider on the largest hacking board on the internet, HackForums. VuzeHosting have well over 620 satisfied customers and growing, join them today.

VuzeHosting operates with two directors, we are not currently looking for any other members of staff although we me be interested so please send us your CV to [email protected].

VuzeHosting News
    VuzeHosting is soon to introduce virtual private servers.

Payment Methods
    VuzeHosting are now offering clients to pay via different payment processors. We are now currently accepting; Paypal, Alertpay and MoneyBookers.

Coupon Codes
    N/A

Hosting Services
    Shared Hosting*
    Shared Hosting
    Reseller Hosting*
    Reseller Hosting
    * Fair Usage Applies

You can contact us on live chat here(New Customers):
    Live Zilla

You may also contact us via our(Existing Customers): support ticket system

--
    Thank you for taking your time to read over our thread, we hope to do business with you!

Vuze Hosting Staff
    Fast | Reliable | Secure | Affordable | Website Hosting
    www.vuzehosting.com
    [email protected]
    Ditz Reviewed by Ditz on . [VuzeHosting] OFFShore Web Hosting - 1Gbit Line - DDoS Protected Hello KWWHunction! Welcome to the VuzeHosting sales thread. About VuzeHosting We are a well established and growing company with many different packages available for shared, reseller and virtual private servers. You will find that very few reliable web hosting companies will be able to beat the service, quality and price that we offer here at VuzeHosting. All of our services run on a 1Gbit line meaning that you get super fast speeds at no additional costs. We at VuzeHosting offer Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

I believe you have this in the wrong section mate
    It's amazing, being in a community can cause hate. Competitors or not - DDOS isn't cool :)

Website's:
    Elite.SO Defendos.com Motionite.com
    Your servers got pwned mate, check them

Defendos BETA3 Released! Thread - Official Website

Website's:
    nationwebhost.com
    I knew who done it :-), according to him, it was a private exploit, he had access to 'root logins , support logins & whmcs logins all from phpmyadmins db'
    NationWebHost
    Follow us: Twitter Facebook

Affordable Shared & Reseller Web Hosting Plans

Website's:
    hotgirls365.com consoleden.com
    As l0calh0st said, pawned. I want a refund for next months hosting which I paid early.

Retired NinJa
    Website's:
    loledhard.com
    I need refund as well It was like 3-4 days I shifted with them.

You don't hate Justin bieber.You hate the fact you ain't Justin Bieber!

Website's:
    nationwebhost.com
    They wont give you it Cammy
    NationWebHost
    Follow us: Twitter Facebook

Affordable Shared & Reseller Web Hosting Plans

I used to know SarBot back in the days when I was still on the scene. Nice guy ;P

I find it funny how a hosting company that advertises as secure uses a default kernel without grsecurity. Secure is not something what you just say to boost the sales.
    KnownSRV.com - Quality comes at a price, and we provide it at affordable prices.
    PayPal, Skrill(MoneyBookers), Payza(AlertPay), 2CheckOut and LibertyReserve accepted!

Your hosting got pawnd kid

Website's:
    crazy-coderz.net dexozoft.com undergroundforums.org crackhackforums.com
    Lets Just Say That Vuze Has Screwed Up Big Time .. most of you customers should just stop saying refund when u know its not gonna happen chargeback the cash and get it all back .
    CYB3RGH0ST
    No hacking or cracking on KWWH

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information