Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6805 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Default New owner of THE HOSTING PALACE!

Hello I am the new owner of THP. I own Speak Up Hosting (speakuphosting.com) which is another offshore hosting company. Everyone who owns a hosting package with THP has already been migrated over to the new server. Speak Up Hosting has been in the hosting business for about 8 months and adding the new addition of THP moves us in to the next category of hosting. Speak Up Hosting is managed 24/7 to help reduce downtime and keep all servers running in perfect condition. Over the next few weeks you'll be seeing changes in Speak Up Hosting and The Hosting Palace to make it better and easier to use. I am excited about owning THP and hope you are to. Please email support@speakuphosting if you have any questions or have feedback on what problems you experienced with THP so they can be fixed.
    Thank you, Mark
    Speakup Reviewed by Speakup on . New owner of THE HOSTING PALACE! Hello I am the new owner of THP. I own Speak Up Hosting (speakuphosting.com) which is another offshore hosting company. Everyone who owns a hosting package with THP has already been migrated over to the new server. Speak Up Hosting has been in the hosting business for about 8 months and adding the new addition of THP moves us in to the next category of hosting. Speak Up Hosting is managed 24/7 to help reduce downtime and keep all servers running in perfect condition. Over the next few weeks Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Respected Member
    That would explain why my site is currently down, anyway good luck!
    "Maybe this world is another planet's Hell"

great to meet ya m8......imack was telling me about all this thats been happening and glad its being resolved ...... goodluck m8

The downtime should not be as frequent on the new server. 99.9% uptime and so far we are 100%.

I don't use shared hostings for years, but I like to see limits stated on the site. It's something that every single shared host should be doing.

Server Limits 35% cpu and or memory for 3 minutes. 250 email limit per domain per hour. 50 concurrent database connections at one time. Apache threads to be open no longer then 999 seconds. Php upload limit of 15 megs. Max php session time of 300 seconds or less. Limits are subject to change at anytime.

Respected Developer
    You won't regret it guy's he's a great guy, he'll take care of you now

Thank you iMack for your kind words. Also we limit as I see you pulled that from or TOS. That is the only way we can get sites online with out overloading our servers. we wont let you down and we'll be the last hosting company you will ever use! That's a promise!

great to here this........you seem very reliable guy ......and im glad that the reputation of thehostingpalace can continue

Well, that explains why my site is down. I'm just wondering if I still pay the same I was paying before, lol.

I noticed that my domain has changed nameservers already, but I cant seem to figure out why my "Server isn't found". If I need to contact you via email just let me know

Website's:
    WarezPhantom.com
    might use better severs and not over load them and make THP a good hosting site

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information