Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6651 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 23 of 123 FirstFirst ... 1321222324253373 ... LastLast
    Their servers are unbanned with everything so that won't be an issue

Can I get an answer from anyone that uses rapidspeeds (since Craig doesn't reply to this)?

How is the speed like from Hotfile and Fileserve (single threaded), rapidleech?

For both uploading and downloading.

It begins...
    Don't expect it to be anything good, especially over a single thread. The location difference and EvoSwitch's routing to both the DCs isn't phenomenal so you can expect average or a little lower than average speeds for single threaded downloads from HF/FS.

Website's:
    MyDediServers.com
    Seeyabye: Lifetalk is correct the speeds will not be very good due to the location difference. Speeds from NL to US (Which hotfile is based) are not that good, although there is some peering going to happen shortly that will be able to let you sent at speeds of 40MB/s.

Thanks lifetalk for replying.

Neednewhost: I have replied to your ticket and await a reply back from you. the reason for the 48GB hard drive is because its usually standard to limit the system partitioning to where you programs etc are installed and have the rest available to be placed into RAID0 (1 large Disk) or have them seperately its a user preference to be honest.

The drives are there if you go into your disk management you can set the partitions up there for the extra space or if you like we can do it for you, it takes literally seconds to setup.

As for the Processor, most of the HP Servers have the X3430 Processor and the Dell's haver the X3440 Processor. This is why the Dell's are more expensive. The Ram issue we will look into for you as the 64 bit OS of Standard Windows 2003 should be able to hold up to 32GB Ram.

I am getting your server replaced and will have it out to you in a few hours. sorry for the inconvenience.

Quote Originally Posted by RDP-Hosting View Post
    Their servers are unbanned with everything so that won't be an issue
    It's not true.. they bann ALL the servers... a lot of servers i try never used already banned..only few aren't

Website's:
    MyDediServers.com
    As far as i know we are not banned but this may have changed.

Hey Craig,

Please check your PM, I've sent you one regarding the PayPal matter.

Regards

Banned
    Website's:
    CloudNXT.net
    Craig i still dint get the reply on #601155

Website's:
    MyDediServers.com
    EnCiPh3r : There seems to be a problem with your paypal payment, can you please look into this.

Please pm me to discuss this further.

Website's:
    RapidSpeeds.com
    Hi Guys, I am finally back

Will get faster responses now I can help answer queries with Craig.

Page 23 of 123 FirstFirst ... 1321222324253373 ... LastLast

Thread Information