Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6774 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Banned
    Website's:
    orangevps.com

Default Qirus.eu Scam

Removed.

Xsserver are not scammer's.
    Qirus is the one's you've gotta watch out on
    Angeix Reviewed by Angeix on . Xsserver.eu Scam Qirus.eu Scam Removed. Xsserver are not scammer's. Qirus is the one's you've gotta watch out on Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Website's:
    xsserver.eu mvpservers.com
    Hello Jordan Mckeag,
    As I told 100 times that we are not related with qirus.eu, you were searching for dedicated servers urgently so I just told qirus can provide you within some hour cause I used them before and had my server online within some hours but the same time I warned you about the support of qirus but you told its ok for you and you bought a server from them and was very happy and well you used for a month and then after then you pre pay them for 3 months( I do not know the truth as per you told on msn ) well I never told you to pre pay pay them did I ? So I do not know why you are blaming us.

Regards
    XSserver.Eu - NL Server Provider
    High Quality Windows vps, Linux vps & Dedicated Severs
    [email protected] | +31.207084082

Banned
    Website's:
    orangevps.com

Default Hello,

Quote Originally Posted by Gryal View Post
    Hello Jordan Mckeag,
    As I told 100 times that we are not related with qirus.eu, you were searching for dedicated servers urgently so I just told qirus can provide you within some hour cause I used them before and had my server online within some hours but the same time I warned you about the support of qirus but you told its ok for you and you bought a server from them and was very happy and well you used for a month and then after then you pre pay them for 3 months( I do not know the truth as per you told on msn ) well I never told you to pre pay pay them did I ? So I do not know why you are blaming us.

Regards
    The server went down within 16 day's of using it. he billed me after 16 day's witch ain't in there terms of service.

I paid them another month. and then went to 3 months then they scammed me not even responding to my emails

I've even got proof if anyone wants to see it? them not responding to my emails

24 hour's after purchase.

S.M.A.R.T Errors on /dev/sda
    From Command: /usr/sbin/smartctl -q errorsonly -H -l selftest -l error /dev/sda
    Please note the following marginal Attributes:
    ID# ATTRIBUTE_NAME FLAG VALUE WORST THRESH TYPE UPDATED WHEN_FAILED RAW_VALUE
    190 Airflow_Temperature_Cel 0x0022 071 030 045 Old_age Always In_the_past 29 (67 140 37 28)
    ----END /dev/sda--

The CPU/HD failed another 24 hour's after the CPU apprently failed again

But at the end of the day you said they won't scam you thats the point I'm getting at this caused me a lot of issue's.

Website's:
    Nothing.com
    hmm don't forget the server was bought with my money also you succed with my money ...are you going to refund me ?as a 250 VPS customers Holder you can Refund (200 euros i hope)

Website's:
    xsserver.eu mvpservers.com
    Quote Originally Posted by Angeix View Post
    The server went down within 16 day's of using it. he billed me after 16 day's witch ain't in there terms of service.

I paid them another month. and then went to 3 months then they scammed me not even responding to my emails

I've even got proof if anyone wants to see it? them not responding to my emails
    I do not care for how many days the server was down or up I just told if you need Netherlands dedicated server urgently check for qirus and now its your responsibility to take care of it why don't you call qirus directly?
    XSserver.Eu - NL Server Provider
    High Quality Windows vps, Linux vps & Dedicated Severs
    [email protected] | +31.207084082

Banned
    Website's:
    orangevps.com

Default Hello,

Like I've already said ahemb

This qirus guy took our server away causing issue's.
    And I'm already attempting to refund you.

I cannot help this guy messed us over

Banned
    Website's:
    KWWHunction.com
    @ AhmedB

bought with whos money

mmm mmm!
    Closed on request
    HATERS GONNA probably bring up some valid points considering I am an ignorant little twat so far up my own ass that i blame my problems on everyone and if you criticize me you're automatically wrong.

Banned
    Closed by request of OP

Thread Information