Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
61120 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Website's:
    megahotfiles.com

Default $7 rapidleech 1gbit port

So I am considering getting a VPS and splitting the cost amongst 5 users for rapidleech or sborg or maybe both but on same server.

Would be on a vps with 2gb of ram and 100gb hdd so splitting it 20gb hdd each and it has unlimited data. Would be in Germany

or could do US hosting for 8$ a month but only 1gb of ram. But 50gb space each.

Who would want to do this?
    pisoj1 Reviewed by pisoj1 on . $7 rapidleech 1gbit port So I am considering getting a VPS and splitting the cost amongst 5 users for rapidleech or sborg or maybe both but on same server. Would be on a vps with 2gb of ram and 100gb hdd so splitting it 20gb hdd each and it has unlimited data. Would be in Germany or could do US hosting for 8$ a month but only 1gb of ram. But 50gb space each. Who would want to do this? Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Banned
    Website's:
    orangevps.com
    Hello,

You're looking for peformance. I suggest looking at some Kind of VDS for this.
    Due to the fact I know a lot of provider's round here oversell. And a VPS would not cope on the RAR Speed's.

Try to find some kind of vmware VPS or XEN VPS.
    This is possiable but you need more peformance over anything.

Thread Information