Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6745 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Default Rapidleech modification

hey guys,

i am looking for some coders to modify the actual version of rapidleech and release it for free for the community.
    we will add some features of sborg into it and add a
    -autosubmitter plugin where every user can write a plugin for submitting the files to the site.
    - imdb grabber
    - cover hoster plugin
    - and some more !

i think it will not take more than 2 weeks to release the first version. i hope to find some coders to do this job.
    snub Reviewed by snub on . Rapidleech modification hey guys, i am looking for some coders to modify the actual version of rapidleech and release it for free for the community. we will add some features of sborg into it and add a -autosubmitter plugin where every user can write a plugin for submitting the files to the site. - imdb grabber - cover hoster plugin - and some more ! i think it will not take more than 2 weeks to release the first version. i hope to find some coders to do this job. Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Banned
    cover hoster plugin, what's that? rapidleech 3.21 will be released very soon. we don't know the new features yet but i hope it will have the features of sborg

Website's:
    sborg.us
    Quote Originally Posted by techdaemon View Post
    cover hoster plugin, what's that? rapidleech 3.21 will be released very soon. we don't know the new features yet but i hope it will have the features of sborg
    Well i'm eagerly waiting for it's release too now

@topic, What's cover hoster plugin? Also mention the "other features" bit.

cover hoster plugin:
    you enter the tile of the file and the script grabbe the cover from imdb and upload it to your cover hoster which is selected in the settings.

we will crate a folder where everybody can easily create a new php data and add new pic hosters like the one click-hoster.

Thread Information