Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6854 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Website's:
    themastibay.com rlsvault.com geekscentre.com

Default [PhpBB]SomeOne To Teach Me A Little Bit About SEO

SEO Of PhpBB

My Experience Level:-0%

Want Some1 Who is gud at phpBB SEO To Teach .

Understanding Level:-99.9%.

Want A cool guy Without sticks to beat me when i dont understand something LOL.

Paynly Paypal
    Budget:10-15$. M Not Rich.
    play_avi Reviewed by play_avi on . [PhpBB]SomeOne To Teach Me A Little Bit About SEO SEO Of PhpBB My Experience Level:-0%:'( Want Some1 Who is gud at phpBB SEO To Teach B-). Understanding Level:-99.9%:). Want A cool guy Without sticks to beat me when i dont understand something LOL:P:)). Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

There is nothing hard when it comes to phpBB SEO. You just need to know basics of HTML, so you can install the modification. Rest is just playing with options, and adding meta tags. I can help you for free if you want since It's not a hard job at all.

Website's:
    themastibay.com rlsvault.com geekscentre.com
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason View Post
    There is nothing hard when it comes to phpBB SEO. You just need to know basics of HTML, so you can install the modification. Rest is just playing with options, and adding meta tags. I can help you for free if you want since It's not a hard job at all.
    That would be really good...i would love it...i will online from 10.00 A.M(IST) tomorrow if you are i will pm you....And Yes i dont know anything so you have to start from beginning i have watched some videos and learned about many terms...but still not fully clearly as its a practical work...I will talk to u tomorrow now me off TATA

Quote Originally Posted by play_avi View Post
    That would be really good...i would love it...i will online from 10.00 A.M(IST) tomorrow if you are i will pm you....And Yes i dont know anything so you have to start from beginning i have watched some videos and learned about many terms...but still not fully clearly as its a practical work...I will talk to u tomorrow now me off TATA
    Sure,
    PM me tomorrow. I'm online almost always.

Code: 
    http://www.phpbb-seo.com/
    This may help you.

Website's:
    warezforest.com thehotfiledownload.com themastibay.com
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason View Post
    SEO is not just installing SEO friendly URL's and adding meta tags. Google takes 0 notice of meta tags, same as Yahoo and Bing, Ask.com gives them very, very slight attention I believe, but that's it.

There is on-site SEO and off-site SEO, the most important is off-site SEO, the on-site is really simple and easy.

On-site SEO: Header tags (H1, H2, H3, etc.), SEO friendly URL's (domain.com/movies/this-is-a-movie/ rather than domain.com/?p=42), referance tags (alt, title, etc.), image names, domain name, folder/file names, etc.

Off-site SEO is basically just link building anyway possible (though ethical SEO is best for the long run). Article Submission, Directory Submission, Blog Commenting/Forum Signatures, Social Networking, Press Releases, Link Wheeling, Reciprocal Linking (or as you warez folk call them "Link Exchange"), etc.

You are really limited as to what you can do to SEO a warez website, since nowhere likes to link to them for obvious reasons, so you have to find methods that are the equivelant to professional SEO. Directory Submission = DDL Submission, Social Bookmarking is usually OK, Link Wheeling is usually OK so long as you keep it quiet, but your best bets for warez sites are probably blackhat methods such as xrumer blasts (which is just forum spamming, but you can get it real cheap, like $50 for 1000 verified comments, just be careful because you can of course get sandboxed by google).

Google everything I mentioned and you'll know the basics, download some ebooks on SEO, learn by practicing, and good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by Greeny View Post
    SEO is not just installing SEO friendly URL's and adding meta tags. Google takes 0 notice of meta tags, same as Yahoo and Bing, Ask.com gives them very, very slight attention I believe, but that's it.
    He asked for phpBB onsite SEO, which is clearly written in the topic name. And phpBB onsite SEO is installing of the mod, and tweaking it a bit.

Quote Originally Posted by Greeny View Post
    On-site SEO: Header tags (H1, H2, H3, etc.), SEO friendly URL's (domain.com/movies/this-is-a-movie/ rather than domain.com/?p=42), referance tags (alt, title, etc.), image names, domain name, folder/file names, etc.
    That's done with installing of the phpBB SEO mod, and tweaking it a bit.

Website's:
    warezforest.com thehotfiledownload.com themastibay.com
    phpBB SEO enables mod-rewrite URL's and I believe header tags (changes span class="title" to h1, etc.), I've never seen it adding referance tags, editing image names or choosing the right keywords for you, it does a lot, but it does not scratch your arse with a space telescope.

The guy doesn't just need phpBB SEO, he needs books, and lot's of them.

Seems to be a good list, any webmaster with time should read some of them.

Another pointer: Most articles are full of shit, stay away from them unless they're highly authoritative sites and authors, same rule goes for books.

Website's:
    StoneArcade.com
    that was some great info Greeny

Thread Information