Ok this section i am making to see if we can get a code exchange going without anyone bitching about it.

here are the rules

this section is for Web Designers and Web Developers and as such only codes for real websites are allowed

Only in special cases will I allow people to post forum scripts but this is mainly for propper websites and not bulletin boards

All the codes you find on the net post them here so no request needed and if you need a code write a request by all means possible

and no dubble posting
Mehok Reviewed by Mehok on . Code Paliza (Posting of Codes for Websites) Ok this section i am making to see if we can get a code exchange going without anyone bitching about it. here are the rules this section is for Web Designers and Web Developers and as such only codes for real websites are allowed Only in special cases will I allow people to post forum scripts but this is mainly for propper websites and not bulletin boards All the codes you find on the net post them here so no request needed and if you need a code write a request by all means Rating: 5